9.2. Rainy Friday - Anya

〜Hello Again! (๑>◡<๑)

The last chapter was by far a very ...emotional one? AWW ❤︎ These two are done avoiding the obvious! But how did Anya feel when all this was happening? Let's find out today! (o^^o)

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song Red Velvet - Bad Boy, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (๑>◡<๑)

Enjoy!

11/09

The whole week passed by, and Damian and I didn't talk much...I knew he was hurt about what happened after the School Play and, I didn't know what really happened so I didn't want to approach him, also, finding out about his fiancee...well, that was hard for me to know too. Even though I didn't talk to him directly I did send him a text a few days ago.

Anya (21:26, 11/06)

I hope you are okay...If you want to talk, you can call me whenever you want...

He didn't answer me, I suppose he is trying to understand himself and the situation and assessing what he needs or wants to do next. Some part of me is scared to death, what If...what If he decides to do what his family asks him to do? That would be completely valid...But it would break my heart...

Today I arrive early at school, but he still isn't there. I sit down and wait for him to enter, I like when he's late because I can look at him all the time that I want to like everyone does when someone is late but, he's hardly ever late. He looks so handsome today...Damian, I miss you... He sits down as usual, behind my seat. As usual, the hours pass by extremely slowly. I do my best to try to listen to his thoughts, but I only manage to hear one sentence:

Damian's thoughts: I hate Fridays so much...Me too...I have no excuse to see you on weekends.

I want to talk to him, I want to tell him what I feel, I want to be honest with him, I want him to know, that I'm crazy for him. I decide to wait for him at the School entrance because today we don't have any task on the Student Council. I realize it's raining but I didn't bring an umbrella...

Damian: Did you forget to bring an umbrella?-I hear Damian's voice suddenly from behind.

Anya: Yes...And Becky is in her Club preparing for the next's volleyball match, I don't want to bother her...

Damian: Are your parents coming to get you?

Anya: They are both at work today...

Damian: Come here.-He pulls my body close to his. I lost my breath for one second.- I will accompany you to your house.- He uses his School's cape to cover us from the rain.-Let's go to the train station.

-Let's go to the train station