4.1 Competitive Feelings -Damian

〜Hello Again!

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (^.^ ) Writing this one I was listening to the song Maroon 5 - Misery, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading. As you know from reading the last chapter the story is starting to get more exciting. 

I've been inspired lately, I should be working but I feel pretty lazy lately so I'm indulging myself in writing a bit when I want to. That being said, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Enjoy!

10/03

Entering the month of October, the School Sports Day arrives, and I'm glad it arrived because, to my surprise, Anya and I didn't spend much time together these last two weeks. Usually, in any other school, the School Council has more than two students in it, yes, that's right, it's a crazy amount of work for only two people but that's why being part of it gives you such great extra scores. Because of the amount of work we had we separated our tasks and we hardly ever talked, If we did... we were basically arguing. This is so frustrating, I will never agree again to separate the tasks, I prefer coming on Saturday too and being with her all the time.

But because the school is starting we also had to set up all the children that reside in the dorms and make sure everything was on point. We reside inside of the Eden School until we turn 16, then we stop sleeping here and go back to our parent's house. Anya took care of the girl's dorms and I of the boy's dorms.

But finally, today, the School Sports Day takes place and we've finished with all the preparations. Everything is done, I can't wait to show her how good I am at sports! 

I'm currently in the opening ceremony with all my class, we are the red team, of course, Anya is on the red team too. Our team will first compete in a running race where we need to pass a red stick, and after, we will compete in a volleyball match against the other last year's group. Because we are in the last grade, we need to wait for all the children to compete first. I will use the occasion to talk to Anya. I walk next to her, not without Ewen and Emile giving me a strange look, who cares, I am the President now, I have an excuse.

Damian: So, you are cheering this year right? I want you to scream my name pretty loud while I'm running. - I can't wait to hear her scream my name.

Anya: Cheerleader? Me? - She said that to me last week.

Damian: You told me so.

Anya: I was being sarcastic of course, I'm the best athlete in our class, I have to compete so we can win something.

Damian: You? The best? You're joking, right? I'M the best athlete in our class!

Anya: Yeah, right. - She says rolling her eyes.- Because you're the best at anything.

Damian: I will show you! .-She suddenly smiles and raises her hand to say hello, I can see how her parents came to cheer her up today.

Anya: Where is your family?

I look at her in silence, should I say my parents didn't come or should I let it be?

Anya: Ah, sorry! I meant your butler, Mister Desmond. - She makes a bow.

She can be so rude sometimes. I just roll my eyes at her and leave. Great, I've been every single day since I gave her the phone trying to send her a text message but I didn't manage to get an excuse to talk to her. And now, after two weeks, a day like this comes and she talks to me like that.

The day starts passing by and from time to time I notice how she is looking at me but every time I look at her back she avoids eye contact. If you want to tell me something just do it. Her stubbornness is so cute and funny though.