17.2. -The Runway - Becky

〜Hello again my lovely readers! ♪( '▽`)

Soooo Let's learn here WHAT HAPPENED WITH BECKY AND STEPHAN LIKE, why so close you two??? Hahaha Let's learn about that today, Becky will tell us what's going on.

Sorry for the CLIFFHANGER guys, we will have to wait a bit...👀 

Well, to write this chapter I was listening to PATEKO (파테코) - Rainy day just in case you want to feel the same vibe as me!

Enjoy! ❤️

01/24

At 7:30 the nervousness is taking my whole being and I end up waiting in front of my house for Stephan to arrive. He always arrives at the exact same time he says he will but today, to my surprise, he didn't so when my phone marks 8:10, I decided to call him. When the phone was ringing I hear his voice from behind my back.

Stephan: Sorry I was late, I couldn't leave earlier at work. -He suddenly looks at me for a while and finally continues.-Are you ready?

Becky: Yes...Let's leave. Thank you again for taking me.

On the ride to Anya's house, we are in silence, I'm extremely nervous about what will happen next...Will it hurt? Hearing out loud how he politely rejects me? When he parks in front of the house I go outside the car and turn around leaning towards the inside of the car.

Becky: I'm sorry for making you wait for me, I promise it won't take long...

Stephan: Take the time you need, I will park a little farther because this is a no-parking zone but when you come downstairs please let me know.

Becky: Thank you again.

I hear the sound of his limousine getting farther and face the entrance of the apartment building, placing my hand on my chest, I take a deep breath trying to calm down and take upstairs. On their front door, I knock, I already told Anya I was coming at this time so she's expecting me to come. After a few seconds, she opens the door.

Anya: Becky! -She says hugging me. She seems sad, I'm sorry Anya to ask you something this selfish with what you are going through now. -It's okay, don't worry.-She answers, knowing she can understand my thoughts were at first scary but now, I love the fact I can talk directly to her without saying a word.

"Is your father home as we talked?" She nods her head. "Well...Let's do this".

Anya: Come in! I bought some cookies and I made coffee. Daddy! -She calls him out.-After a few seconds he enters the living room.

Loid: Becky! Good evening! How are you doing? -He briefly smiles at me. 

Becky: I...-I'm so nervous.-I would like to talk to you. -Suddenly serious he looks at Anya.

 -Suddenly serious he looks at Anya