23.1. I can't take it anymore - Anya

〜Hello again my lovely readers ❤️ 

Are you ready for some drama? Or action? Well, I don't really know, I wrote it but as always, nothing I had planned is in the chapter so really, who knows? Well, as you know this story finishes in chapter 25 or 26 so this is not the last one but quite at the end. 

Enjoy! 

20/03

From the classroom, we start hearing voices shout. A mass of uttering interrupts the teacher's lecture and all the thoughts that come with curiosity entrap my mind.

Teacher: Everyone, silence! - Still, after his sharp scolding students keep talking, ineffective. My mind starts hurting. - Silence! I'll go out, don't leave the classroom. 

Once the teacher has passed the door's threshold all the students stand up, I, uninterested, remind seated until a single word makes me snap out of indifference.

Teacher: Desmond! 

Damian? I quickly get out of the classroom and storm outside. Puzzled I see Damian crooked into the ground of the inside patio with a fist up in the air about to punch again fiercely. 

Teacher: Desmond! You stop this right now or you'll get automatically expelled! -Is that...Leon? Lying on the ground? My heart pounds sharply.

Anya: Damian! STOP! 

When I pronounce his name he seems to get back to reality. He slowly stands back while I approach Leon. Taking a quick glance at his face he seems to have received more than a few punches. He looks at me and gently smiles, tears start falling from my eyes from the shock. What...happened?

Anya: What did you do Damian? Why? -I look at him. His eyes seem distant... different...I quickly notice a bruise on his right eye and another on his lower lip. Damian...Answer me...why?

Damian's thoughts: He knew...he knew...he knew...that jerk f***ing knew...

Wait...I...He...

Teacher: Enough! You two go right now to the director's office! Now! Go! - I've never seen the teacher so agitated. Damian turns his back and starts walking while Leon slowly stands up.

Anya: Damian, wait! - I rapidly approach him. I can't stand not talking to him after this, I need to know. I need to talk to him. I can't...I can't lose him. I grab his right arm, hitting me with sad memories of the other day. -Wait, please, talk to me.

Teacher: Misses Forger, return to class or you will go to the director's office too!

Damian briefly stops and turns his head around, looking over his shoulder back at me.

Damian's thoughts: Why would I talk to someone that doesn't tell me anything? Let me go. -After that thought, in a sudden movement he lets my hand go and continues to walk. 

I've left there again, standing, speechless and hurt. I feel destroyed, even my body hurts at this point. Suddenly, Leon's touch on my left shoulder make me turn back to reality for a second. Without looking at me he starts walking towards the office too.

Leon's thoughts: Don't worry about it, it's nothing. You shouldn't return to class. Ask the teacher to go to the Students Council room, wait for me there and I'll explain. 

One hour later

As Leon told me, I asked the teacher to go to the Student Council room and wait there. Probably, looking at my tearful face he couldn't refuse my demand. Being alone is unbearable. Regret is eating me alive. All...it's all my fault... It's even my fault he found the papers, I left them there years ago while trying to get information from my father playing when I was a kid, and I left them there in a drawer, and I completely forgot after a few days...