12.1 The Dance of hateful voices - Anya

〜Hello Again! ٩( 'ω' )و

Here we are again in Part 2 let's say the Christmas party...Very important for you to know and remember, that we usually start with Damian's POV but this time...we will read Anya's part of the Story first...

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song NCT 127 - Favourite, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! ( ^ω^ )

Enjoy!

12/25

When I arrive at the Ballroom again all the guests are already leaving. I meet with my parents, and as I guessed they were searching for me already.

Becky: So you are now going to the Desmond's after-party? I'm so sad I didn't receive an invitation too, not that I care about going, but it would have been great to be there with you.

I hug her and I leave with my family to the Desmods mansion, in the car I take advantage of this time alone with my parents and ask them what they were talking about with Donovan.

Anya: So I saw you were talking with Donovan earlier, did you make some progress on that front?

Yor: Well...we did talk to him a while but it was just some small talk about the festivities.

Loid: We did learn that there will be a National Unity Party meeting next week though, I will try to discover where it takes place now, with luck, I can infiltrate his office with the distraction of the party.

Anya: If you need any help, I'm here.

Yor: Before going, let's change, it's not elegant to wear the same thing twice, I'm sure they all changed their clothes too. Even though the after-party is full of important people the dressing code is not as formal as the School's Ball.

We do a quick detour to our house and I change to a green velvet cocktail dress, some black stilettos, a black hand purse, a golden hairpin, long golden earrings, and the neckless that Damian gave me as a present, I want him to see me in it.

We arrive at 9 as the invitation said and everyone is already at the party, drinking and enjoying the music and food. There are lots of tables with appetizers and many servers offering drinks. The party is so full of people that I start to feel a little sick but, I'm pretty used to it already, it doesn't change the fact that it makes me feel more tired than usual.

Loid: Well Anya, try to enjoy the party, I will do my best to blend in.-He says marking those last words.

Yor: I will do the same too, do you have friends here? I heard how Becky was telling you that she wasn't invited.

Anya: Yes! I do know some people, don't worry I will be fine.-I say to not worry them.

Apart from Becky...I don't really get along with many people, since I entered the school everyone considers me the weirdo or something, just because I punched Damian...He deserved it. I start to walk around, I can't see Damian anywhere but still, it is full of people. 20 minutes or so later I finally give up and sit on a chair next to the food and start eating...this is kinda embarrassing.