22.2. Caught in a Storm - Damian

〜Here we are again my lovely readers Caught in the Storm ❤️  

Do you have your umbrellas?☔️  Let's try to understand Damian for a while here, it will be hard, but well, I really want you guys to say what you think. What would you feel like in Damian's skin?

Hm...I would feel like Damian that's why I wrote it like this...I feel this is more real...forgiving someone, rebuilding the past with other eyes, that's way too complicated...💔 NOT impossible thought! 💕 

I wrote this chapter listening to MUSE - Host. It does at a layer to the chapter so I recommend you listen to it while you're reading.

Enjoy! ❤️ 

09/03

I can't believe I'm taking a shower at her apartment. It makes me feel nervous about it...I try to do my best at showering quickly and go to the cabinet to reach for a hair dryer. I open the left drawer and it doesn't appear to be there, then open the right one. With a small force, I made to open it up a bit and the hairdryer comes towards me, bingo! But the drawer is still partially closed. I reach my right hand to grab it but trying to grasp the cable one of the mi fingernails gets stuck somehow. I pull a little harder when finally the drawer lands on the floor, I fall and land with my back against the bathroom door.

Anya: Are you okay?!?! -Still startled I do my best to answer her so she doesn't worry, I'm not hurt after all. 

Damian: Yes...don't worry...it's...nothing, nothing.

When I open my eyes again and look at the floor I realize the drawer was stuck because of a large envelope that was behind it. Now, this envelope is lying on the floor open. I feel bad, I'm not a snoopy person, I should avoid looking at it and leave it where it was. Hm? Why is my photo in it? A photo of when I was a kid? I can't help but grab the papers in one hand. The date in them is from 8 years prior.

"The target seems unreachable, D****D****** is avoiding all contact with A*** F*****, the operation S**** is still not progressing. Demanding a w****** and another a**** to in**** the D**** M******."

Wait...wait, wait, wait....Target? It's clearly me, in a School picture with Anya, once she forcefully made me take with her because of some sort of album she was doing, I was so happy she wanted a picture with me that I didn't even have to courage to smile at the camera, I stubbornly put the most serious face that I could... 

Target? Me? Wait

Target? Me? Wait...My father told me about them...I was trained to spot them...to report them...her? She was a kid, wasn't she? Wait...A...Anya is...Is Anya a...

...Spy?

I continue reading the report, most of it is censored somehow or it's written in various types of code. I do manage to understand one of them, I think it might be Caesar's shift code... I...I need to make sure, I need to understand this...