13.2. Entangled - Becky

〜I know guys!!! I know you're now super surprised for sure!!!! (๑>◡<๑)

So Damian and Anya fixed their feelings somehow...for now, but, BUT it's time to get to know what's going on with Becky's life...and learn more drama YASS. I started thinking about this arc and I started to get super excited about my ideas, I was between writing this as a spin-off or writing more POVs in this main story, please let me know your opinion so I can make a decision!!!

I want you to get to know how Becky has grown to be a very strong woman, I love her so much! 

I'm dedicating today's chapter to @iwillreadfanfics @TheSusRandomStories @OceanSimp @bitchisimp4_2ddudes and  Penguin43KD! Thank you so much for all your comments of love! ❤️ 

Special thanks tike always to @MounaGrati and @MikaGhast that have always been there commenting since day one 💕 

@Yuta_kinny I have a special chapter to dedicate to you that will come soon...💕  Love to you too!

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song Kai - Peaches, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! ( ^ω^ )

Enjoy!

12/26

I woke up at 12 like every vacation day because why the hell should I wake up early when I can sleep all I need. After all, I need to get all the energy that I need to dance my ass off all these vacation days, man, I can't wait to turn 18 and dance in all the nightclubs...dancing is the only thing that makes me get distracted...Why is it that a childhood memory can get so embedded in you, even though years pass by...

I check my phone and I see a miss call from Anya this morning at 11, I immediately call her.

〜Ring, Ring〜

Becky: You were right Anya, I shouldn't have danced with your father yesterday, got me caught up in that feeling again...

I can hear her sobbing...What the hell!? Was it something that I said?

Becky: I'm sorry it's just that your father is so kind and hot, I didn't mean to--

I hear her laugh while crying.

Anya: It's not that...It's...Something that happened at the After-party...

Becky: Got it, will be at your house in 20 minutes.

I say goodbye to her, dress as quickly as I can and buy an emergency kit in the nearest supermarket. I go to her house and knock on the door.

Loid: Oh! Hello Becky! Anya is in her room.-Why is it that every time I see his smile this feeling in me wakes up.

Becky: Hello Loid, here.-I give him the shopping bag.-I bought ice cream, would you mind putting it in the cooler?

He nods his head and I immediately go to Anya's room, I encounter her crying in bed, her eyes are swollen. Who did this to her? I'm gonna kill them!!!

Becky: What's going on? -I say tucking myself with her in her bed.-What happened?

Anya: Long story short, I went to the Christmas after-party where their father of Damian announced the engagement of Damian and Amelia...And...Amelia kissed Damian...and he seemed so happy...And then Donovan asked me to go upstage to play the violin...It was humiliating...