7.1 Inside the Predator's Forest- Damian

〜Hello Again! ( ✌︎'ω')✌︎

I'm excited to be here again! I hope you are still rooting for Damianya!❤︎ I'm rooting for them every day! We kinda make a time skip in this chapter, we left the story on the 10th of October, and today we start on the 25th of October...Halloween arrives at the Eden Academy!

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song GOT7- NANANA, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (๑>◡<๑)

Enjoy!

Anya finally didn't come to school for the whole week, we exchanged many phone messages, she even sent me a picture of her and the teddy bear, I liked it so much that I printed it and framed it, I put it inside a drawer with a key so nobody could see it...She's so cute I melt every time I see her but, since the day that I went to visit her I got nervous, I was so close to...

That's why the second I knew she was feeling alright again I focused all my power on doing all the tasks I could for the Student Council so she didn't have to do much.

On Wednesday the 20th we did the concert together, she wore a precious white dress that floated with her beautiful movements while she was playing the violin.

I made Stephan get me a copy of the Schools Concert video so I could replay it every time I wanted to see her play. After the concert, we had 2 holiday days and the weekend so I didn't see her for four days straight.

10/25

Finally, Monday arrives, I can't wait to see her. This week we need to organize another event again, Eden's Halloween Event. Of course, a School like Eden would not do a silly costume party, what we need to organize is a courage challenge. Every year on Halloween the older students of Eden enter the nearby forest in pairs, and they need to survive out there at night trying to get to the Schools Cabinet.

The idea of this test is to examine our determination or something like that, I don't really get it but, what I know is that I definitely need to do it with Anya.

10/31

Because in order to organize this event we need to put guidelines inside the forest and many things more we finally didn't spend a second alone.

Today the pairs will be decided at random with an urn, but, I made sure that Anya's and my name come out together because the president is the one that prepares it, in other words, I stuck our two names at the bottom of the urn, so this two will be the ones that come out last.

Teacher: Let's see who does the courage challenge with who. Remember that, as a pair, you need to manage to arrive at the school cabinet by yourselves in the dark of the forest. You're only allowed to bring food, and light and just in case you don't find the Cabinet before the sun goes up a sleeping bag. The first ones to arrive at the Cabinet will get a Stellar Star. Now, let's announce the couples.

The teacher starts taking papers out of the urn, as I planned the last two have our names written on them.

Teacher: ...Anya Forger and Damian Desmond. Elegant coincidence for you two to be paired up together again.

Emile: No way you're paired up with the dork again.-Says whispering.

I'm not even paying attention to him, I want to know how Anya reacted, but I can't see her face because I always sit right behind her ...Dam it! Was she happy about it?

The classes finish and the challenge starts at 22:00. We can either hang out in school or go home and return for the test. I overhear Becky talking to Anya about going to the mall nearby to wait. So I decided to go home to mentally prepare until the time comes.