13.4. Entangled - Stephan

〜I know!... More surprises!! (๑>◡<๑)

I hope this one makes you happy too...A good surprise I mean...Let's learn what happened after Stephan told Becky to dance, or not? Let's learn a few things...I have to say this is my favourite chapter...am I wierd? I hope not! (L) I didn't have any time today to answer comments so tomorrow I will 💕

I'm really looking forward to know your opinion on this so don't heasitate on writing your opinion and feedback❤️

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song Stray Kids - Red lights, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! ( ^ω^ )

Enjoy!

14 years ago

I lost everything...I wonder If they will ever let me out of here.

12 years ago

Will I ever be able to feel anything again? What did they do to me? Am I doomed to be living dead inside? At least I've been transferred to this mansion as a butler, this is my life now, this is all that I have.

3 years ago

I've been able to be checked out for the first time...If I undergo strong emotions for a long time I would be able to recover part of it they say...

Going out of the doctor's office I sit down on a park bench and light a cigarette. It wasn't a no...I don't even remember what it is to laugh or cry genuinely, what was it like to be angry again? I've read many books trying to mimic all of it, but there's something missing. The only feeling I more or less remember is singing, and that's far gone...At least, no one noticed, no one knows...no one needs to know...

I look around while I'm consuming the deathly smoke, slowly, grasping some dull sensation inside of me. I suddenly see two teenage girls laughing around the corner. They both wear the Eden Academy uniform, I've seen them before in school, they are acquaintances of sir Damian. This will be my last year in School...What's next for me?

I get trapped in their sight, that laugh, that energy...long gone. Suddenly kids throw a ball at them, and one of the girls gets annoyed and yells a bit.

???: You should be more careful! -She says at them and throws the ball again at them.

While I'm still observing them, a ball hits my leg. I can feel pain, that's the only thing I can feel, physiological responses to external stimuli, that's all. I look at the ball for a few seconds, chained to my thoughts when suddenly a voice is reaching me.

???: Hey you! Throw the ball again to the kids.-I look up, the girl that was screaming to them before is screaming to me. I look at her for a few seconds and she comes in my direction quickly with still an annoyed face. Her friend waits for her standing afar.

She kneels down and grabs the ball with her left hand, I look down at her while still smoking. She throws away the ball again.

 She throws away the ball again