4.2 Competitive Feelings -Anya

〜Hello Again!

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (^.^ ) Writing this one I was listening to the song Maroon 5 - Misery, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading. The last episode finished on a confusing note where Anya was acting super crazy, let's discover today the reason she was acting like she was.

In this chapter you will see this line ( 〜) representing a part where It's not the POV of Anya or Damian, keeping that in mind,

Enjoy!

10/03

The School Sports Day arrives, and I'm terrified about it, once again I've managed to avoid Damian by splitting our Student Council Committee tasks. I know that I should try to be more close to him for the mission but after what happened in the mall I've gone completely mad!!! EVERY TIME I see him or talk to him I get nervous, I don't even know how to act "normal" anymore, how was I before all this confusion?

And the worst is he isn't even bothered, he's always calm, I can't! I really can't!!! The enemy is winning! I thought of sending him a text or something with the phone but I just didn't have the courage to do it. What was I supposed to even say?!

I'm currently in the opening ceremony with all my class, we are the red team, of course, Damian is on the red team too. We will first compete in a running race where we need to pass a red stick, and after, we will compete in a volleyball match against the other last year's group. I see how he's next to Ewen and Emile, thank god his not approaching me, I start speaking with Becky trying to get distracted. I suddenly hear a voice speaking behind me.

Damian: So, you are cheering this year right? I want you to scream my name pretty loud while I'm running. - It's him!! Be normal, normal, normal...

Damian's thoughts: I can't wait to hear her scream my name.- How can I be normal like this!! With his stupid thoughts! Does he want to hear me scream his name? He wants to have everyone under his skin!

Anya: Cheerleader? Me? - He really believed I was going to be a cheerleader? Me? The BEST athlete out of here? Trained by my mother? Ha - ha.

Damian: You told me so.

Anya: I was being sarcastic of course, I'm the best athlete in our class, I have to compete so we can win something.

Damian: You? The best? You're joking, right? I'M the best athlete in our class! - Yes, me, the best, not you, me.

Anya: Yeah, right. - I roll my eyes.- Because you're the best at anything.

Damian: I will show you! .-I suddenly see how my parents arrive and raise my hand to say hello, I'm so happy they are here!!! They reminded me of our mission, all for operation Strix!!!

Anya: Where is your family? - That's right, I'm here for the info, not because you can be cut--What is wrong with me?!

Damian's thoughts: Should I say my parents didn't come or should I let it be? - Doesn't his family support him?... No! Don't let him trick you!!! He's an egoistic brat that's living as a fool a very easy life without taking into consideration what his family does.

Anya: Ah, sorry! I meant your butler, Mister Desmond. - I make a bow to mock him. I can't wait to see his reaction, I hope he gets annoyed and does his annoyed face.

He just rolls his eyes at her and leaves. Did I make him angry? But like... really angry...did I offend him? My heart starts hurting, as If someone was grabbing it and squeezing it as hard as they can. Why am I feeling like this? I'm sick, I'm definitely sick.