25.-Night Call - Anya

〜Hello again my super lovely readers ❤️ 

Here am I again delivering to you one of my ⭐FAVOURITE⭐ chapters of all the story. I've been waiting for months to write this, I really did. I've been waiting for MONTHS for you to read this, I really can't wait!!!🔥I wrote this chapter listening to EXO - Going Crazy, but determining the perfect mood song for this chapter is nearly impossible so...Well, that's what I was listening at least...Hm...Don't want to say anything else...This is something you need to read...

Enjoy!〜✨ 

03/05

Why am I here with him? It makes me uncomfortable just looking at him, I just can't... All these mixed feelings inside of me intensify when looking at him...mostly guilt and pain are pressing my chest restlessly. I don't understand it at all...Why did you ask me this Damian?
Looking afar inside the venue I realize my red dress may be too flashy for this event. Surrounded by our silence going up the stairs Leon extends his hand to help me climb the stairs in my high heels. I immediately look another way trying to pretend I didn't see his gesture.

Leon: Anya... - I look up at him.- Let's just try to have fun today.

Anya: I can't. - I say quickly, the words are storming out of my mouth without any filter. I'm being rude but I can't help it.- I'm just here with you because Damian specifically asked me to.

Leon: I know... That doesn't mean it needs to be an uncomfortable evening. We're supposed to dance together in pairs with all our class. 

I take a deep breath. I understand nothing, just, nothing. There's something that's been bothering me for weeks, something that I realized quite instantly but I didn't have the guts to ask... something that crazy...Now might be the time...

Anya: There's something I need to ask you.-I say while entering the ballroom. The School's president is already finishing the announcement for the students to dance and enjoy their last memories in the school.- There's something that's been bothering me for a while, something that...You're hiding something from me. - The ballroom music starts being played by the orchestra.

Leon: We'll talk about that later. Now we need to dance. 

Once I take a long look inside the ballroom floor I see them. Damian's haircut looks more polished and the blond girl he's holding against his chest while dancing is looking straight at me saying something that I can't hear from this distance.

 Damian's haircut looks more polished and the blond girl he's holding against his chest while dancing is looking straight at me saying something that I can't hear from this distance

Anya: Who is she...? - I realize I said it out loud.

Leon: No one you need to worry about, believe me. - Leon holds my hand and waist and we start moving to the melody among the other students.  Inevitably I look up at him while dancing.

  Inevitably I look up at him while dancing