3.1 A Phonecall away -Damian

〜Hello Again!

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (^.^ ) Writing this one I was listening to the song Satsuki - Sympathy, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading. The inspiration for this chapter actually comes from an old anime called "Hana Yori Dango", somehow Damian makes me think about Doumyouji Hehe. If you know the anime/Drama you will know what I'm talking about while reading, that being said.

This is my favourite chapter by far, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Enjoy!

09/14

The weekend arrived and I couldn't get Anya out of my head. The idea of working together with her every day haunted me like a beautiful nightmare. I couldn't get out of my head the face that she made as she thanked me for keeping her from falling down the stairs. That angelic-like face...I'm at loss, how could I fall from her? A girl with no status whatsoever... I can't help it... She's every second in my mind.

Both on Monday and Tuesday we were every day in meetings with the teachers and supervised somehow. What a disaster, not what I expected for this that's for sure, but at least now I have an excuse to talk to her and I'm pretty sure that we are not alone because we are just starting and we need to be trained. In another sudden and strong impulse to get close to her, I bought a cellphone to give to her as an excuse to talk outside of school If we need to "talk about President tasks, etc." It has a private line that connects her directly to my cellphone but... I need a lot of courage to give it to her.

I choose the fanciest and most pretty one that I found

I choose the fanciest and most pretty one that I found. The one that remembered me of her somehow.

On Wednesday (today) we usually finish classes an hour earlier but today, as the President of the Student Council, I need to prepare together with Anya for the next School Event, the Sports Competition Day.

When the School Bell rings, announcing that the classes have finished, I go to the Student Council Room, a room reserved only for the Student Council, in other words, a room only for me and Anya, this is like a dream. As I sit down and take my things out on the desk Anya arrives with all the paperwork that we need to take a look at to organize the Sports Day event.

Anya: Hello!

Damian: Hi...

Anya: How dull! Are you already tired of being here? - I'm just excited...- I hope not, we have a lot of work to do today.

Damian: What are you talking about? I'm not dull, I'm just anticipating the fact that I will end up doing most of the work. -Why is it that I only know how to talk fighting.

Anya: Ah right, I forgot that I was a low-performing being.-She's so defiant!

Damian: Well, when does the supervising teacher come? - Let's change the subject.