5.2 Fingernails on Chalkboard - Anya

〜Hello Again!

All your support has been crazy!!! Thank you so much! I am everyday thinking about what to write next and how to write it. 

If someone is wondering If Damian really sings bad or not...hm...Who knows? Probably he is not as bad as Anya thinks he is, either way, probably Anya is not as good as Damian thinks, Hahaha.

But today we are in a chapter full of fun and love, probably because I was listening to the song Olly Murs- Troublemaker, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (^.^ )

Enjoy!

10/04

I wake up at 6:00, as I always do, when I start having a quick breakfast with my family I hear the phone's notification ringtone from the kitchen.

Loid: What was that?

Anya: Nothing! Hehe... A dog barking nearby probably! - Why did I lie? Do...do I want to keep it a secret? Why?- I need to be early to school today, I need to leave at 6:15, could you take me there today?

Loid: Of course, get dressed quickly then.

I want to read the message so bad that I have breakfast extremely quickly, and I rush to my room and read the message:

Damian (06:03)

Good, You better come, I want to see you.

Does he want to see me??? My heart starts acting out again. I get excited and spend a little extra time doing my hair...I want to look pretty...I want to read in Damian's thoughts again...what he thinks when he sees me... I rush to School and arrive around 20 minutes before today starts and send him a message, I actually can't wait to see him too.

Damian (06:39)

I'm waiting for you at the School Gate.

After a few minutes, I see him get out of his fancy limousine and walk toward me. My hands start shaking, does he make me that nervous?

Anya: Goo--My voice is trembling. Dam it! He will now, he will realize the power he has over my feelings. Act normal! -Good...morning!

Damian: Why did you want to meet me here? 

Damian thought's: You couldn't wait to see me right? Adorable. - I'm gonna die! He makes me lose myself. I get so annoyed I close my fists.

Damian thought's: Oh god, I'm gonna die. I love when she's annoyed. -Just stop thinking, If you don't I won't be able to carry through a conversation!

Anya: For the School's annual Concert of course!!! - That's right! Not to meet you, to talk about the Student Council!

Damian: Is it today already?

Anya: Where is your head?! 

Damian thought's: Right now? In heaven. I unconsciously smile. Dam it! She will see through me! -What is he thinking about?!?! Crazy Damian!!! 

Anya: Today is the rehearsal. You're so...-He's so...

Damian: What.

Anya: Ahh! Stupid! We need to prepare the schedule for the concert in two weeks, the auditorium and create the concert program, and print it, at a lot of stuff! I needed to rest today but came here because I know you couldn't take care of anything today.