13.1. Entangled - Damian

〜Hello Again! (๑>◡<๑)

If you read the last two chapters you are still in shock, sorry guys, it had to be done? But don't worry, everything has its meaning, everything is meant to be there...And this chapter is WIERD probably buuuut it is soo necessary guys for the Damianya story, believe me ❤️ 

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! ( ^ω^ )

Enjoy!

12/29

I kept calling her for days but the phone was still disconnected...Anya, just, talk to me...I can't take it anymore and I decide to go directly to her house, around 19:30 p.m. I talk to Stephan so he can bring me there just in case she isn't home I can return to my house immediately. Also, Stephan is always gathering information about what's going on in my household so he could know If I'm still surveilled or not. I enter the limousine with Stephan and he starts driving.

Damian: Do you think I'm still being followed?

Stephan: I'm quite sure you've not surveilled anymore sir.- An uncomfortable rushes through my mind, what If Stephan himself...

Damian: Do you surveil me, Stephan?

Stephan: I've been asked, sir.-I feel oppression in my heart, am I that alone? - That doesn't mean I tell what really happens.

Damian: Why wouldn't follow my father's orders?

Stephan: ...That's complicated to explain. But, I've been your butler since you were 5 and I was 7, I've taken care of you always, my loyalty is towards you.

After a few minutes, we arrive in front of Anya's house. I walk upstairs and knock on the door. Her mother opens up.

Yor: Oh! Hello Damian! How are you doing?

Damian: Hello Mises Forger, is Anya home?

Yor: She's not...She's in Becky's house today.

Damian: I see...Thank you again Miss Forger, I hope you have a nice day. -I say going downstairs again.

Yor: Wait, Damian, -She enters the house for a few seconds and comes back to the entrance, handing me a piece of paper.- Here, you can go visit her there If you want, it's Becky's house direction.

Damian: Thank you so much Miss Forger.

We both say goodbye to each other and I enter the limousine again...What should I do? The idea of going to Becky's Blackbell house out of the blue makes me anxious. But I want to talk to Anya now, I want to see her.

Damian: Stephan, could you go in this direction? It looks like she's staying with Becky.

Stephan: We are going to Becky Blackbell house? - He says looking at me through the inside mirror. - Alright, I'll take you there.

Damian: It's a bad idea?

Stephan: It's not an ideal idea, but not a bad one either. 

We arrive at the house and Stephan parks in front of it. He stops the engine and also goes outside of the limousine. I start walking to the house and Stephan comes along.

Damian: Are you coming too? - He usually stays in the limousine.

Stephan: Just in case something goes wrong or you need some excuse or something I will help you out sir, it's the smartest thing to do. -He's always trying to be helpful.

We ring the bell and a butler opens the door. 

Damian: Good evening. Is Misses Becky in the house?