8.2 A Disaster Play - Anya

〜Hello Again! (๑>◡<๑)

Every chapter is becoming more romantic and exciting ❤︎  This two basically confessed by now! They love each other too much, they can't help it. We've also got to know Damian's family a little bit better.

I was wondering lately, do you guys listen to the songs I recommend? I'm just curious. I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song Big Bang - Last Dance, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (๑>◡<๑)

Enjoy!

11/05

Since the Courage Challenge, Damian has been clearly avoiding me...that hurt me, I've been missing a lot spending time alone with him, getting trapped in my memories every day, remembering what he said to me in the forest, every time my mind plays the words he said to me "I want you" my chest starts burning...Damian...What have you done to me...

Today we are deciding the roles for "Romeo and Juliet". I definitely want to avoid being Juliet, Damian is playing Romeo for some strange family tradition he said. I can't kiss him, not like this, not in a play... It's not like I don't want it either...

Damian is standing in front of the blackboard organizing the class event.

Damian: Great, so we will do the play  "Romeo and Juliet". I will be the lead role, Romeo, of course, and I thought Michael could fix the script so it's less than an hour long because he's good at writing, are you in Michael?

Michael: Done!

Damian: So, let's assign the roles: We need someone that does:

Damian: -Juliet, Romeo's father, Juliet's mother, Juliet's sister, Romeo's friend 1, Romeo's friend 2.

Classes thoughts: Girl 1:-I want ??? Damian. He's so hot! Girl 2-Kiss ??? Damian.Girl 3- Of ??? Damian will choose me??? act?? - He's so popular...I don't understand why. I mean, he's incredibly handsome but...no one knows the Damian I know... Why would they fall for arrogant Damian?

Damian: Those are the on-stage roles, we also need 3 people for decoration, 2 people that prepare the music and lights, and the other 2 or more doing the costumes. The ones that want to act, raise their hands. - I raise my hand too, I want to be in the play too, I hate the idea of spending 3 weeks making costumes or decorations.

Damian: It's alright girls. -Pff stupid Damian, thinking that everybody is under his skin.- Let's do this at random with this urn--Not that Dam urn! He for sure tricked it somehow!!! I'm sure the School's courage challenge was not a coincidence!

Anya: Not that one! -I walk towards Damian and grab the urn.-This is the one that we used for the School Challenge, let's use one I will make myself now.-I start writing names on a small piece of paper and putting them inside an empty pencil case.

Damian's thoughts: Dam ???! You're too ???. - Ha! I will not fall into your trap this time!

I finish and give the pencil case to Michael.

Anya: Let's let an innocent, unbiased hand make the decision.

Damian: Alright.- He says angrily...I love seing him like this...

Michael: Okay, so the lead role of Juliet goes to...-Says Michael grabbing a piece of paper.- Fred? We need a girl for this so let's grab another paper...Becky! - Oh hell! This will be fun!