20.2- Confession - Stephan

〜Hello again my lovely readers❤️ ,

I'm sorry!😭 I've been a mix of busy and not inspired these last weeks, I don't even know when was the last time I wrote for you guys or even answered a comment but I will be better this next two weeks, starting from Monday next week I will have more time so I PROMISE to upload a new chapter on the 12 or 13th, basically next week and I will try to do my best because i really want to finish this story from the bottom of my heart and enjoy it with you.

Thanks a lot for all your love and worry messages and comments izumi_anime  Penguin43KD MounaGrati  iwillreadfanfics and much more 💕 You keep me going!!!! ❤️ 

Because I needed to, in this chapter we will have mixed points of view again. When you read Stephan, it's him that's thinking and when you read Becky, it's her POv.

These two first chapters of part 20 are a bit slow but still, it's confession time! Let's read what happened after Becky and Stephan finally were honest with their feelings. 💗 

Enjoy!〜(๑>◡<๑)

Stephan

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. Half asleep I extend my hand to reach it. Still, when I grab it, the caller finishes the call, it was Damian the one who was calling. I feel so...as If I didn't know what sleeping really was until I slept with her like this. This was definitely the first time I really fell asleep...I feel so relaxed. When I turn around on the bed with my phone I realize Becky is gone...

 When I turn around on the bed with my phone I realize Becky is gone

Did she sneak out while I was asleep?... Does she...regret what happened last night? Confused I look at the hour and realize it's 6:45 o'clock. Dam it! Still dressed from last night I quickly go to the parking while calling Damian.

Damian: Where are you!? I will be late!

Stephan: Sorry sir, I overslept.

Damian: You? Overslept? I was worried!

Stephan: It will never happen again sir.

Damian: That's not the point.-I can hear his breathing, he seems relieved, was he worried?-It's just, you're never like this, I wondered If something happened to you, I don't know.

Stephan: I'm on my way sir.

I quickly arrive at his house, while approaching his entrance I already see his figure with the uniform on, waiting for me. When he enters the car and looks at me, he smirks at me in some creepy way.

Stephan: What's wrong sir? -I ask him while putting the car on drive again.

Damian: I can see you had a long night...-He giggles.