11.2 Christmas Ball Party - Anya

〜Hello Again! ٩( ᐛ )و

As I said before in the last chapter, it's ESSENTIAL to read this one to know what's going on! And who the hell is Leo? Can someone tell me?! Ahaha

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song NCT 127 - Favourite, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! ( ^ω^ )

Enjoy!

11/12

I wake up Monday morning at 5:30 a.m. still feeling Damian's kisses on my lips...Oh god...Just thinking about it makes my heart start beating fast...

I go to the kitchen to have a quick breakfast and go to school, I want to see him so bad...I wonder If he will be there early...Starting today, we need to prepare the School's Christmas Ball, the most important event in the Eden Academy so we will never be alone until next month in School, and we will be working with committees and organizing until late at night.

Yor: Good morning sweetheart! -Says my mom putting my breakfast on the table.-You woke super early this morning, do you want to go to school early today? - She says giggling while covering her mouth...her dark side appeared again.

Loid: I kept on investigating about the car that was following you two yesterday, it looks like the right-hand and bodyguard of Donovan, Roman, is the one that was doing the surveilling...I think for now Donovan is just suspecting but really doesn't know much, If you two try to keep a low profile for a few weeks it will be okay but, Anya, -I can see how my father is struggling to finish the sentence.-Don't...Nobody can suspect you two...are a couple okay?

A couple? That phrasing makes me smile...Are we Damian? Are we? I'm smiling like a five-year-old, and my mother looks at me enjoying it.

I quickly have breakfast and go to the school as quickly as I can, nobody is there still, I'm looking for Damian when suddenly I hear his handsome deep voice from behind.

Damian: You couldn't wait to see me either? -He can be so perceptive when he wants... He passes his right arm through my waist.

Anya: Stop...-I remove his arm, we need to be careful!

Damian's thoughts: What's going on Anya? Are you embarrassed that someone sees us or something? I don't care about that.- It's not about that!!! Crazy Damian!!!

Anya: Let's go to the Student Council room.

Damian: Alright...

We go to the Student Council room in silence. The room is full of decorations and documents that we need to organize and prepare for the School's Christmas Ball. We enter and I lock the door. I'm nervous... judging by what happened after the Schools Play I wonder what his father could do to him If he discovered us...

Damian: Anya...What's going on? Are you okay?

Damian's thoughts: She's starting to worry me.

Anya: About yesterday...

Damian's thoughts: Does she regret it? Does she regret... everything? -Damian! Is not that!!! When will you understand how crazy I am for you?!

Anya: Someone was following us.

Damian's thoughts: My father...for sure. Dam it! Is Anya in...danger? -So you were suspecting it too...

Damian: My father...It's probably him...I'm sorry Anya...

Damian's thoughts: She probably...wants to go away...I understand...my heart...-You can be so silly sometimes...but I love that about you.