18.3.- Consequences - Damian

〜Hiii .....!!!( '∀`)

Sooo I know, by this point, you know our lovely Damian is going to be alright meaning NOT dead, but....BUT...I do believe this is the most...hm...precious? sad? romantic? wholesome? hurtfull? Chapter I've ever wrote (Well I'm about to write it but I know the content already...

Your perspective of Damian will change a whole lot, a WHOLE lot, in MANY ways, emotional rollercoaster, that's what I like to write about. After this chapter, we will have 2 or 3 wholesome and calm ones because well, you deserve some calm...BEFORE THE STORM I KNOW!!! I'M BAD!!! Chapter 21 or so will be cliffhangy and then prepare for 4 chapters more, more or less, and this story is done...Yeah..already finishing 😢 

Without further ado, let's read this! 

Let's start this thing...While listening to the song  Big bang- If you 💔If you want of course ❤️

Enjoy! 〜

02/22

Anya...did you forgive me? Is it now everything alright? Do you forgive the pain that I made you feel...Anya...I'm scared...I'm...

When I enter the limousine they cover my eyes and inject me something, I try to avoid it with all my strength but, I can't...

02/23

I slowly open my eyes, I have a severe headache, It feels like I've been unconscious for hours. I'm tied up on a white chair in the middle of a bright room where fluorescent lighting illuminates the place. Everything is white, even my clothes, it leaves an unsettling feeling to me. The light flickers from time to time, there's nothing here, not even a window, only me... Will they beat me up again as Amelia did? Is that part of the plan? Will they force me to retract my words and marry her?... They can't, I said it in front of everyone, this can't be undone...Will they kill me...? Was this...how my mother lived her last days...? 

I remember the last day I saw her...She made me pack all my belongings in a rush, as a 5-year-old I didn't understand anything...

"Damian, we need to be strong, okay? We can't live here any longer, we need to go to meet my friends and we'll be safe." She said, looking at me nervously. We both took off at night, I didn't understand why my brother wasn't coming along...Still to this day I don't. At the train station, police officers arrested us somehow..."Don't ever forget how much I love you" were her last words to me in tears. And they took me back home, confused and alone. I immediately understood, when they told me my mother decided to leave me there and go live in another place, that it was a lie...

Since that day, confused by a false rejection and abandonment from my mother, I became bitter, I became hateful, I became completely...empty, only motivated by hate. Not only that, my father rejected me completely, comparing me all the time with my brother...I could feel how he despised me, even as a kid, I could feel it more than ever...

No wonder...no wonder Leon hates me...no wonder...no wonder Amelia hates me...I...I tried to destroy everyone that had some sort of confidence, that confidence that having a loving family gives you, that look that I couldn't bear to see...Amelia had her revenge, by insisting to her father to marry me, I knew...it was coming from hatred, she wanted, to take away my freedom...I knew it...Leon on the other hand... I can't stand him, I can't, still, with everything I did to him, still, he isn't revengeful, he hates me, but he's still, such a good person, I can't even look at him...because I'm a monster...

Suddenly, the white metal door opens up, and my father enters with the two other guys that took me here. My father nods at them to my direction. One of them comes and puts a towel over my head and pushes my chair, leaving me with my head horizontal on the floor, still tied up to the chair. Then, my face starts suddenly feeling wet. I start to violently caught, I can't breathe, I feel the water on my lungs, filling them with death...Is this it? They suddenly remove the towel and put the chair straight again, I'm coughing all the time, struggling to breathe.