17.1. The Runway - Anya

〜Hello again guys! ♪( '▽`)

Let's continue with the PAIN AND SADNESS of the main storyline 💕Today we start with Anya's POv because slowly the story is coming to an end, well, it will be hard, you already know that 💔 But NEVER LOSE HOPE. 

I had a major problem writing at this point, this was supposed to be a Stephan chapter, AND I actually wrote it COMPLETLY, 2 hours writing to finally decide, NAH, I will not use it so...😭 But I think I made a good decision. Some things are better left untold? 💕 

I'm struggling to find pictures that fit with the story....I have a lot of Becky and Stephan but pictures of Damian and Anya are mostly impossible to find.

Well, to write this chapter I was listening to Miraini - Gasoline just in case you want to feel the same vibe as me! 

Enjoy???.... ❤️

02/14

Still hurt for what Damian told me I didn't talk to him in two weeks, he didn't do any effort too to talk to me, not a text, not a phone call, not even a look at School. Still...it's my fault he doesn't know anything about my past, it's my fault he's clueless but still, hearing those words coming from him...He came to School many times with wounds all across his face, I wonder...what are you doing Damian? I couldn't even read his mind, he changed seats with the students on the last row and he seats where he originally was seating. He even talked to Leon, telling him we should take care of the Fashion Show by ourselves, he has other duties to do.

Of course, I didn't go to Amelia's birthday party, but, I don't know If he did go. Becky and Leon have been a rock for me, feeling very depressed they supported me a lot, I mean...they both know my secret...So unfair when I think about it, the one that doesn't have a clue, is the one I most want to understand me...

Damian...I can't tell you, If I do...you will hate me for sure...It's been nearly a month since I talked to you Damian, my heart hurts, I miss you...

I come to school early, Leon and I also organize Valentine's day, I wonder again, Damian, are you taking Amelia on a date? We organized this year so students can buy roses from us and we deliver them to the classrooms anonymously or with a card. In the second period, I go to the Students Council Room.

Leon: Are you ready? -A thousand roses are laying on the Student Councils table.

Anya: So many! I'm glad it was a success...-Leon comes toward me and places his hand on my head.

Leon: I hate him Anya, but, I hate even more seeing you like this...-He places his hand on my face.-Why don't you just talk to him? He's.-He struggles to continue.- he, he loves you, Anya, just, tell him, the truth.

Anya: I can't. - Leon takes a deep breath.

Leon: Well, let's get to work then. 

We go class by class giving out the roses to both boys and girls. When it's our class, Damian's sitting there, avoiding locking eyes with me, my heart apprehends me again, this hurts. Leon announces the roses and I handle them to every student checking the cards.

Leon: Alright! This will only take a minute: Anastasia: 1 rose, Emil: 1 rose, Amelia: 2 roses - I quickly check who gave them to her, the roses are anonymous...Damian, did you give a rose to her? - Michael: 1 rose, Anya: 3 roses.-I place them on my table, the three of them have cards, I wonder If Damian...I don't think so... Damian: 3 roses.

I go to Damian's desk and place them there, for the first time in weeks, he looks at me, I can see the sadness in his eyes.

Damian's thoughts: Anya...She looks sad...I can't even look at her.-He looks in another direction again, one of the roses is from me...I hope he reads the card.