24.3.-Heartbreak -Stephan

〜Hello again my super lovely readers ❤️ 

Here I am again delivering as promised 💕  Sorry guys for having such a limited time. I really like to read and answer all your comments but when I have some short free time I try to write so you can keep enjoying (Or suffering, idk) this story ❤️  I wrote this chapter listening to Infinite - Destiny just in case you would like to enjoy the same vibe I did when writing.

Well...this chapter is hard guys so brace yourself...I can't say anymore or I might spoil something soo...

Enjoy! (?)

08/04

I'm a stupid fool. The only thing in my life worth protecting I've just lost without even realizing it. For the first time ever I think I might be...scared. What If she's...dead? No... I can't even start thinking about that. But still...why am I so empty? Why can't I feel anything right now? Why can't I be more human in a situation such as this? No one would ever guess my girlfriend is missing...Even the police questioned me yesterday as a possible abductor because of how calm I was. I'm disappointed in myself...What would Becky think If she saw me so calm in this situation? It's been three days...Becky...

Damian: Where is she!!! Just f****ng say it! You're getting on my nerves. 

Damian's shouting voice wakes me up from the trance I've been caught up in. Since I discovered Becky was missing I'm unable to stay in the present. Sir Damian seems extremely upset. It might be because he knows how important Becky is to me but he seems to be relieving some of his anger with this situation too.

Armand: I told you we have nothing to do with this!

Damian: We don't have much time and I'm running out of patience.- He says taking out of his pocket a small knife. -Where is she.

I'm observing from a few meters apart. I'm just...soulless. I'm unable to feel a thing again...Damian's temper was more suited to question Donovan's head of security.

Armand: Look, we have nothing to do with it. What would your father gain with this? He even has a good business relationship with the Blackbell so why? Shouldn't you be searching for someone that the girl might have pissed off somehow or some psycho that abducts young girls?!

Psycho... Becky used to call me that. She was right...She's on my mind all the time and my heart hurts but...Why am I not as angry as Damian is? How can I not react in that way?

Damian: Got it, you don't want to talk then don't, but I promise you this is the first day of your last

Damian: Got it, you don't want to talk then don't, but I promise you this is the first day of your last. -He says pressuring the knife against his skin without cutting it. 

It was just at that moment that I received that message.

Unknown

Come to the abandoned shoe factory in one hour If you want to see Becky's last breath. Come alone. If you contact the police or inform anyone we'll kill her instantly.