6.2.-Fake Damian - Anya

〜Hello Again! (❤︎ v ❤︎ )

Here we are again, in today's chapter we will see what happens the day after Damian visited Anya, Will she remember how honest she was? Of course not, If she does there is no story Muahaha. But she will definitely learn something that she didn't know...

As you already guessed, I love comedy, romance, and cliches! And probably today's chapter turned out as cute as it did because I was listening to the song Weekly- After School, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (๑>◡<๑)

Enjoy!

10/10

Yesterday I was so sick that I even forgot everything about it, It's like that day disappeared from my memory. I wake up and check out my alarm clock, so it's already 11... As I move to sit on my bed I realize I have a very cute teddy bear and I was covered with...a jacket? I think I saw this jacket before but don't know where, I pull it close to my face...I like how it smells...

Yor: So you're finally awake, how are you feeling today? -Says my mother setting up the thermometer.

Anya: I feel better but, the last thing I remember was walking home with--

I just realized I didn't tell my parents I was going out with Damian, why did I lie?

Yor: With Damian Desmond right?

Anya: Sorry...how do you know?

Yor: How can I not know! He's the only thing you were talking about these days! Hahaha- I cover my face with the jacket embarrassed. The thermometer rings.- Look, you have only 37 today, thank god.-She smiles at me.

Anya: By the way, what is this teddy bear? And the jacket? -I realize there is a human-size teddy bear in the corner of the room. -And that enormous thing?!?

Yor: You REALLY don't remember anything, do you. Hahaha- She starts laughing out loud.

Anya: What!? Tell me everything.-I say closing my fists embarrased.-What happened that's so funny?

Yor: Well, Damian took you here on Sunday extremely worried with his butler, and then he left. He put his jacket on you to keep you warm and he forgot about it and left it here.

Anya: Okay, thank god! I was about to think I did or said something stupid!

My mom starts laughing again.

Yor: Well that is the beginning of the story. Haha.

Anya: What?!?!?- I say nervous and embarrassed.

Yor: Well, you were saying his name all the time, haha, "Damian", "Damian" .- Says my mom mocking me, she really has a very dark side!- Your father was so angry that I had to trick him into taking a sleeping pill hahaha.

Anya: Daddy...-I say covering my face.

Yor: If you are thinking that your father wants to kill him you're right, I find it extremely fun and cute though.

Anya: But that's it, nothing else?!?

Yor: Well that's only the Sunday part. Hahaha.

Anya: Come on mom! Just tell me!

Yor: Well...Suddenly yesterday Damian appeared at 10 o'clock at our front door. He even brought gifts, hm, so polite. But I could see through him easily, haha, school documents he said, hahaha, he was worried sick about you I'm sure. Thank good your Dad wasn't here, he would have interrogated him, do you remember when you had to do that school report two years ago with that sweaty kid? Haha Your dad almost gave him --