18.1.- Consequences - Anya

〜Hiii y'all!!!( '∀`)

How are you holding up? Are you about to burst into TEARS?! Sorry :D It had to be DONE! LOVE IS PAIN, for Damian and Anya at least, but, well...DAMIAN IS DISAPPEARED!!! NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!! Will we find him today in the last paragraphs? I know what happens (Of course :D) and well....you will SO fall in LOVE with the poor thing when you read the POv, sorry for the spoiler, not sorry?...Is it a Spoiler though? IDK!

Let's start this thing...While listening to the song Big bang-If you If you want of course ❤️ 

Ah, and also, no matter what, believe in Loid, no matter what...

Enjoy! 〜

02/22

I was left there, with my heart apprehending me, punishing me for what just happened... Looking through where he left with those guys, I got lost in my thoughts trying to find some answers...I can't...Suddenly I feel someone's touch on my shoulder.

Leon: This is bad, we have to do something. Come with me, I asked Becky and Stephan to wait for us in the Student's Council room. -He grabs my hand delicately and takes me there.

I'm speechless, I'm...scared like I've never been in my life, killing him...is that possible? Could his father really kill him? His face appears in my mind...My eyes get wide open and I burst into tears...Damian, how could I live in a world without you, how could I live in a world where you...are...dea---

Becky: Anya, Anya!!! -She says coming at me through the hallway. -Come on let's take her inside.

We enter the Student Council's room where Stephan is waiting for us, immediately when I see him I jump into him and strongly grab his shirt.

Anya: Will he kill him?!?! -I say crying.- Answer me!!! 

Stephan: I don't think so...-He says politely grabbing my hands out of his shirt and separating me from him.

Anya: What does that mean I don't think so!? It means there is a possibility right?!?! It means he, indeed could be killed! -Stephan's not answering and I'm freaking out, all my body is shaking, suddenly, Leon hugs me.

Leon: You need to try to calm down first or we won't be able to do anything.

Becky: We should talk to Loid, he will know what to do for sure. -Stephan looks at her.

Stephan's thoughts: Do you still love him Becky? That's why you want to see him?

Becky's thoughts: I will not say it out loud because of Stephan but your father, being a Spy, for sure has or can obtain intel on it.

Anya: Okay...-I say still in Leon's arms.-He will be home in a few hours, let's wait for him there.

Stephan takes us all to my apartment and we wait for 3 hours for my parents to arrive. While waiting, Leon prepares coffee for all of us and Becky tries to distract me by talking about manga she's read about, while Stephan from time to time helped her carry her monologue. What would I do without them...I couldn't...I struggle to talk, even swallow, so when my parents arrive Leon takes the lead and explains what happened and our concerns. My mother immediately takes my hand, and my father, after thinking for a while finally speaks.

 My mother immediately takes my hand, and my father, after thinking for a while finally speaks