14.3. Obsession - Anya

〜Hello again guys! ( ^ω^ )❤️

Let's get to know how the hell Leon and Anya know each other and why the hell is Anya calling Leon Loky!!! ٩( ᐛ )و Lately I've been feeling a little bit down so I don't know If I will be able to keep writing quietly every day as I did for the last month, I will keep writing that's for sure! And give you guys a pretty ending to this story (L) 

But I feel I started a big project without knowing it, we are in chapter 14 guys, and with different POV's, this is super long I hope it's not too long for you guys because we are about half of the story...

Either way, let's get to read what REALLY happened in Leon's birthday party❤️

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!(๑>◡<๑)

Enjoy!〜

01/11

Since we talked after the Christmas after-party these days have been amazing! Damian's father stopped following us and we've spent a lot of time together going out and basically...being a couple...This is heaven...I need to enjoy this as much as I can, after graduating I plan on being a Spy so I don't know how could I be a spy and be with him...

Tonight is Leon's birthday and a few days back he called me to tell me he wanted to share something with me...What the hell?

Around 20:00 I go to Becky's house because the other day by phone Leon invited her. I'm glad I can go with her. We start putting out make-up and I finally get to ask her about what happened that night.

Anya: Sooo.... What happened with Stephan? -I giggle, come on Becky, tell me that you're in love hehe

Becky: Nothing! What do you mean?

Anya: Stephan's limo didn't come to pick us up and you were up until late that night so...2+2...

Becky: He just took me uphill to a secluded park and made me dance. -What the hell?!?-Nothing weird!!! It's nothing weird!!! I was just sad about what happened and he wanted to help me gain confidence again or something.

Anya: Soo...Do you like him? Did you already forget my dad with that dance? -Becky takes a deep breath.

Becky: First of all NO, I don't like him, he's weird. I was curious about him that's all, I usually figure out people quite quickly but not him. We went to the gym together and man...is he boring.

Anya: Auch, poor guy. You're cruel. For sure he's just not used to small talk.

Becky: Well, doesn't matter, I'm not curious anymore that's for sure. I just hope that masked guy comes today, it's Friday you know! He usually comes on Friday!

Anya: Great, you're obsessed with a stranger and my dad and Stephan is the weird one.-She rolls her eyes.

Becky: Come on! Look at you! You're in love with Damian Desmond! And going to that Leon's party...So you tell me!-We look at each other and laugh. And I'm also going out with Tim.

Anya: What the hell!? Do you have a boyfriend? -She did tell me that Tim asked her out many times but she never told me she was going out with him!!!

Becky: Yeah, well...We've been going out since last week. I don't know Anya, I just wanted to know If I could fall in love with someone else and Tim has always been very nice to me and he's been all year asking me...

Anya: Becky, still, what the hell! Do you even like him?

Becky: We kissed once.

Anya: No way!!! And?