6.1 Fake Damian - Damian

〜Hello Again! (❤︎ v ❤︎  )

Here we are again, in today's chapter we will enjoy the hallucinations and delusions that Anya experiences being sick. Muahaha.

As you already guessed, I love comedy, romance, and cliches! And probably today's chapter turned out as cute as it did because I was listening to the song Weekly- After School, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!  (๑>◡<๑)

Enjoy!

10/09

I didn't get the courage to ask her to stay a while longer, not after what I was about to say...As we are walking towards the train station I notice how Anya is struggling to walk by herself, could it be because of the shoes she's wearing? I grab her delicate hand...my chest starts burning...

Damian: I will help you.

We keep on walking towards the train station, a few cars pass by, and I recognize my brother's limousine passing by, dam it! Did he recognize me?! I suddenly feel how Anyas body is fainting weakly.

Damian: Anya, are you okay?

Anya: Damian, I feel very weak...Please help me...-I touch her forehead.

Damian: You're burning! - I call Stephan quickly, he's always waiting for me nearby, in a few seconds, the limousine arrives. I help her enter and sit next to her. - What is your address?- She tells me her address.

Damian: Come on Stephan, let's go quickly! - I look at her. - Are your parents at home?

Anya: Yes...-Thank god I can take her home with her family. 

I see how she falls asleep, I put my Jacket on her so she doesn't feel the cold. I grab her hand and hold it with my two hands. I can feel Stephans look, but I don't care, I know Stephan would never say a word, he's actually the closest person to me in my household.

Stephan: Don't worry sir, I will take you as quickly as I can to her house. I also have medicine in here If you would like to give her some.

Damian: Thanks Stephan but I'm not sure If she can take any medicine or If she has some allergies so I prefer that her parents decide what to do.

Stephan: Yes sir. 

We arrive after 10 minutes and I carry her with the help of Stephan to her house and we knock on the door. When her father opens the door, she looks extremely worried.

Loid: What happened?!

Damian: She got wet with the rain.- We lay her body on her bed, and I cover her with my jacket.

Loid: We thought she went to Becky's house! What were you two doing? - I feel as he's look could kill me in an instant.

Damian: We met to rehearse for the Eden Classical Concert, we play together.

Loid: She did mention that, well, thank you for taking care of my daughter. You can come to visit whenever you want. - He's definitely inviting me to leave.

I arrive at my house with Stephan 20 minutes later and I can't take her out of my head, I'm extremely worried, between Friday and today she's been or sick or something for days...

I'm so worried that I try to evade myself driving my motorcycle around town for a few hours. Around 21:00 I receive a message from her, is she awake?

Anya (21:03)