16.1. Chest Crushing feeling - Damian

〜Hello Again Everyone! ♪( '▽`)

So...We are finishing January and starting February already...Let's remember the countdown: 4 months until the School finishes, 6 until Damian marries Amelia. We are passed halfway through the story and things will start moving from now on. Are you ready for the ride?

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song Everglow -Dun Dun, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! ( ^ω^ )

Enjoy!〜( '∀`)

19/01

All week we've been organizing February's Fashion Show so we've been very busy, and we will probably be until de 22nd of February. In the following weeks we are taking tests all the time to see If we are prepared to take the university entrance exams and If you ace them, you'll get extra points to enter the university of your choice. I need to make this perfect, I need to get perfect grades so I can make my dream come true and finally leave my family behind and live with Anya far away, but...BUT. That jerk had to come at a time like this and ask Anya to go to his house, today we are going to that jerk's house to study, I won't be able to memorize a single thing, I'm sure about that. 

Also, my father told me that Amelia's birthday was on the 24 and I was invited to the party and that I was also expected to spend with her valentine's day as it was a tradition in my family, I had to give her roses and take her to the theater. That idea makes me want to vomit. I have to tell Anya.

I hop on Stephan's limousine and ask him to drive me to Anya's home. He looks tired today, he sometimes looks like this on Saturdays, I wonder what he does on Friday night that makes him so tired. We arrive and Anya is already waiting for us outside. I get off the car. I approach her and kiss her softly on the lips.

Damian: Are you ready to leave? -She nods.

Anya: Damian, promise me something.

Damian: Tell me.

Anya: Please, try to get along with him okay? - I roll my eyes. Come on Anya! She grabs my face with both hands.-I loves you, alright? Only you. -If she tells me that, I can't take anything.

Damian: Let's go, we'll be late, it was at 4, right?

Anya: Right.

We both enter the car and we are in silence the whole ride. This whole situation irritates me but, at least, she didn't want to go without me. We knock on the devil's door. To our surprise, it's not a butler who opens the door, it's Leon himself.

Leon: Hello Anya! -Again, his happy and stupid smile slaps my face. He briefly hugs her...Calm down, calm down.-Hello Damian.-He says extending his right hand, we handshake briefly.

Damian: Are you here by yourself? -Did you plan to be with Anya alone in your house you prick?

Leon: Well, my parents aren't home and we don't have service so, I'm pretty much alone yes, well still outside there are a few security guards around the house surveilling.-I look at him up to down, what Leon, do you feel as a better person because of this statement? I look at his clothes too, he looks like a Highschool dropout.

-I look at him up to down, what Leon, do you feel as a better person because of this statement? I look at his clothes too, he looks like a Highschool dropout