16.2. - Chest Crushing Feeling - Becky

〜Hello again guys! ♪( '▽`)

I hope you are waiting to see what happened after that incident with Becky and Tim, I'm still wondering, who the hell is Time and why was Becky with him!??! Who knows, not being loved back can take you to strange situations I suppose. Come on Becky! Just forget Loid and go to Stephans's arms!? 👀 

Well, I was doing some preparations lately, and basically, the story is kinda finished already, meaning, I wrote a short abstract of what has to happen in every chapter and we have an official number: 27 chapters in total! Also, in the 3 last chapters, we had 4 POVs but this will not always be the case, for example, you will notice this chapter doesn't have Stephan's POv. Well, that being said, we are arriving at the end of it all but we still have a few weeks to go and enjoy!

Well, to write this chapter I was listening to Big Bang - Stil Life, just in case you want to feel the same vibe as me!

Enjoy! ❤️

01/17

Again we are in silence while he's driving. I'm getting used to it, I'm even starting to appreciate the silence between us, somehow, I can feel him in them, his calming presence. I feel stupid and ridiculous, why did I agree to go out with Tim? There's no way I can let this feeling go away...this crazy crush I have...But still, it's still there...

I look at Stephan, he's seriously driving as always. His wet hair from time to time, lets a drop fall through Stephan's face. What are you thinking about me now Stephan? About a girl that was going out with such a guy...I wonder...He saved me today, again, that image rushes through my head, him, hardly breathing, agitated...Him, that's always so serious...Who are you? Why do you care so much about me? 

He drives through parking in an apartment building and parks in a private parking space. No one is near, it's 1 o'clock in the morning already, and everyone is probably sleeping. He goes out of the car and when I was about to do the same he opens the door for me and extends his left arm to help me go outside. I wonder...Do you do this because it's me or because you're used to it in your daily work?

In silence, he takes out my wet jacket from the trunk of the car and we enter a small elevator. The impression that left the previous events doesn't let me engage in any small talk. Finally, he stops in front of a white door, 7A. He takes a key and opens it. It's way smaller than I've imagined. Once you enter there is a bed in the middle of the room. The bed is quite big so it only leaves space for a table that he has on the left side of the bed. On the front of the entrance door, past the living room-bedroom, there is the kitchen, a small open space that doesn't seem to be used, ever. Finally, there is a room I imagine the bathroom is. He leaves the keys on a small table and puts his wallet and phone, again, at a perfect 90-degree angle, everything is so organized...All the furniture is black or white, with no colors. He looks straight at me.

Stephan: Make yourself at home, I will grab the necessary items to cure your wounds.-I look around, the only chairs he has is 2 long ones next to the kitchen counter.-You can sit on the bed, it's more comfortable.

I sit there in silence, he leaves for a second. I just realize that in front of the bed, instead of having a TV, as everyone has, he has a big bookshelf, full of books. In a few seconds, he comes back with a first-aid kit and sits next to me.

Stephan: May I? -He says politely, probably talking about grabbing my left arm. I extend it and he puts on it some kind of liquid product that burns a bit.

Becky: Auch...-I say quietly.

Stephan: Sorry.-He says, putting a bandage on it, he repeats the process with the other arm.-It's late, do you want me to take you home?