11.1 Christmas Ball Party -Damian

〜Hello Again! ( ' ▽ ' )

Every chapter is becoming more romantic and exciting ❤︎ This time we will get to know what happens at the Christmas Ball Party of the Eden Academy, but...It looks like the Desmond family has also a Christmas party every year...Drama? Yass, be prepared...

But first, we need to understand how much they need each other, and because of it, here we are today!

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song NCT 127 - Favourite, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (๑>◡<๑)

Enjoy!

11/12

I wake up Monday morning at 6 a.m.with abstinence syndrome, Anya, why is it that I can't stand being without you? Not even for a few hours? I'm so addicted to her... Thank god today is Monday so I can see her again...

I hop on the limousine and arrive at the school earlier than usual, at 6:30, I will wait for her here until I see her walk through the gate. To my surprise, I see her just ten minutes later arriving at the gate. I immediately get off the limousine and go where she is, I approach her from the back.

Damian: What are you doing here this early?

Anya: What are YOU doing here this early? -We look at each other for a second, serious. I can't take it and laugh.

Anya: What?

Damian: You couldn't wait to see me either? -She blushes, I pass my right arm through her waist.

Anya: Stop...-She removes my arm, what's going on Anya? Are you embarrassed that someone sees us or something? I don't care about that.- Let's go to the Student's council room.

Damian: Alright...

We go to the Student Council room in silence. The room is full of decorations and documents that we need to organize and prepare for the School's Christmas Ball. She seems nervous, but in a different way than I've seen her before.

Damian: Anya...What's going on? Are you okay? -She's starting to worry me.

Anya: About yesterday...- I start to get nervous, does she regret it? does she regret... everything? - Someone was following us. - My father...for sure. Dam it! Is Anya in...danger? 

Damian: My father...It's probably him...I'm sorry Anya...-She probably...wants to go away...I understand...my heart...

Anya: Damian.-She grabs my cape pulling me close, grabbing my neck with her arms, and kissing me. I'm startled.

Anya: Damian, no matter what, what I feel for you will not change, understand? - She says looking directly into my eyes, I nod, she makes me feel

Anya: Damian, no matter what, what I feel for you will not change, understand? - She says looking directly into my eyes, I nod, she makes me feel...so lucky and special...