13.3. Entangled -Anya

〜Hello again!! (๑>◡<๑)

If you are wondering what's going on with Becky...We will not know until the future hehehe (Close future, still wondering if separate what's going on with Becky in another book or in this one, waiting for your comments and feedback) 

Let's get to know what happened with Anya and Damian after that crazy night at the club. From now on the POVs will differ quite a bit so please make sure to keep up with the dates.

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song Kai - Peaches, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! ( ^ω^ )

Enjoy!

12/27

I wake up to the sound of my regular phone ringing, I check my alarm clock and it's 8:30 in the morning, is it Becky? Still sleepy I pick up the phone.

Anya: Why do you call me at these hours Becky?... Come on...- I say with my eyes still closed.

???: I see you struggle wakeing up.-I hear the other person laughing, I immediately open my eyes wide.

Anya: Who is this?

???: You still don't recognize my voice? I thought I left a stronger impression on you. I'm Leon.

Anya: How did you get my phone number?

Leon: It's not like it's secret.-He laughs again.-I'm turning 18 on the 14th, but, because the classes will have started again I will celebrate it a week earlier, on Friday the 11th.

Anya: Why are you telling me this?

Leon: I'm inviting you to my party, it's at club zero at 22:00 p.m. I will be waiting for you. - Saying that he hangs up. What the hell?

I suppose I have to go, for the mission.

12/29

After Becky's crazy performance and crazy dance group...I want to be alone with Damian, I want him to tell me how much he loves me and how he doesn't care about Amelia a thousand times, I want to be alone with him. 

I'm nervous about leaving Becky alone because of what happened but she insisted on how she's okay, even though she says that I insist that Stephan takes her home. We see how the limousine leaves.

Damian: Let's go upstairs, we are already late. -I kiss him.

Anya: I lied.

Damian: What do you mean you lied?

Anya: Stay with me. Let's go far away, let's be together.

Damian's thoughts: Anya...God...

Anya: Let's take my father's motorbike. Wait here.

I go upstairs and talk to my parents, after a few minutes of resisting, my father gives me his keys and two helmets. I go downstairs again and take the motorbike outside of the parking lot. In silence, we both sit on it and I start driving to the hill. Once we arrive, no one is there again, we are alone again. I take out a cloth that I also grabbed from my house and we sit down.

Anya: Damian, tell me again...tell me again that Amelia doesn't matter to you.

Damian's thoughts: You didn't believe me after all...No wonder... Anya, god, you're the only one, you're the one that can make me feel this way...