18.2. Consequences - Stephan

〜Hiii! Here we are again! ٩( 'ω' )و

I know, we will have to wait a bit longer to know what happened to Damian all those days, but, BUT, you'll know too I'm such a sucker for Bephan's Ship, and here we are again, in a chapter full of...passion? Let's call it passion, but Stephan, as we read in the last chapter, he has something in mind...something prepared. 🔥 

Those who are rooting for Stephan and Becky give this chapter a beautiful vote ⭐️  and let me know in the comments!

I've written this chapter listening to the song, KAI - Peaches just in case you want to feel the same vibe I do, but in this case, I do recommend listening to it because it will be relevant to the story 💕 

Enjoy!❤️ 〜

03/01

Finally, on Friday morning I received a phone call from Damian, saying he's fine and explaining to me more or less what happened to him those days, I wonder...If he will be okay in the long run... Still, I don't have to go to work again until Monday, so today, on a Friday evening like this, I get prepared for tonight's party...tonight I will...Suddenly I received a phone call from Becky.

Becky: Psycho! Do you know the news?

Stephan: If you are talking about Damian being safe, I do.

Becky: Do you know what great news means?

Stephan: I don't...

Becky: PARTY!!! -She says loud on the other side of the phone, her character is so magnetic.- There are amazing parties on Friday nights at club Zero, every two weeks they put amazing music and masks on, it's super fun!!! Come with me to celebrate! - She's always making the first step...I will come Becky...not with you though...not with you knowing about it...

Stephan: I can't.-My heart apprehends me, rejecting her makes a strong impact on me.

Becky: Your loss then! Bye, bye!

She quickly hangs up...Did I disappoint you, Becky? I'm sorry...But...soon, you will understand everything. I put on some black jeans and a black sweater with a red suit jacket and I hop on the limousine, where I usually have my mask in the glove compartment.

I take a deep breath and start driving. I park 5 minutes apart from the club and put the mask on. On the interior mirror, I can see my figure...so easily recognizable that it's me...Since I got close to her, every time I dance with her is like playing with fire...Today I specifically asked to put the blue lights even darker, I need to do my best so she doesn't recognize me, not until...I want her to see me.

I enter the disco around 23, and in a few minutes, that song will play... loud music is already playing, to be specific, the song "Tomboy" from GIDLE is crushing the speakers. I quickly search for her. I find her at the bar, asking for a drink while she's dancing along with the "la-la-la" part towards the end of the song. Her body moves with the rhythm, hypnotizing anyone that lays eyes on her. I put myself behind her but she doesn't notice me, she's concentrated on the dance. Suddenly a guy approaches her, I'm still behind her.

Guy: Gorgeous, do you want a drink?

Becky: Sorry, no, thanks, I'm into men, so...-She does a sign with her hand, as in "go away". What does she mean by saying she likes men? That man appears to get angry.

Guy: What do you mean by that?! -Becky finishes her drink and puts her mask on.

Becky: I'm pretty sure you know what I mean, boy. -That guy's face turns red with rage, before it escalates, I pass my arm on her shoulder, I hope she doesn't realize who I am.