19.3. The Truth - Damian & Anya

〜Hello again my readers ❤️ ,

I WAS SO BUSY THIS WEEK 😭 I couldn't answer any comments or anything 😭 I will try to do it between today or tomorrow but I thought it was time already to upload a new chapter so here I am ❤️ 

So....Here we are, in a chapter called THE TRUTH! Let's read how right the title is...The story is already coming to an end so...as you well know...the drama is coming soon but...is it coming in this chapter?

Let's read this!〜(๑>◡<๑)

Damian

After Becky and Anya suggested we parted ways for a while I get extremely excited, I really wanted to spend some time alone with Anya but I didn't want to interfere, after all, we are here because it is Becky's birthday and I came just so Anya can have fun with her best friend. I look at her while walking and realize she's smiling at me.

Damian: Hm?

Anya: You're so cute.-What is she suddenly saying? My face is probably red right now...-Would you like to have some ice cream? 

Damian: Sure! Let me go buy some for us.

Anya: No, no.-She giggles.-Don't worry, I will do it! -She suddenly runs towards the ice cream stand...She's so cute...

Being here, in Disney with all this extreme decoration makes me feel somehow relieved...in my house...all the walls are painted white and since those days, white makes me feel eerie and...I just can't stand it...

I suddenly see how she high-gives the guy that's on the ice cream stand...What are you plotting Anya?

After a while, she comes with a single cone of ice cream

After a while, she comes with a single cone of ice cream...Why?

Damian: Only one?

Anya: Yes...We will have to...share.-She says embarrassed with her face completely red. Share? What?

Damian: Why do we have to share?

Anya: Because they don't have more ice cream cones, they run out of it.

Damian: Are you telling me that in Disney they run out of ice cream? -This is such a bad lie Anya, do you want to share the ice cream with me, is that it?

Anya: Yes! -She says determined, but I know her too well, I know she's lying. So cute.- If you don't believe me you can ask the guy at the ice cream stand.- So...he is in your little scam too, Anya? That's why you were five-highing him?

Damian: Okay, okay, I believe you, give me some.

I bow a bit and take a bit of ice cream, still with the cone in her hands. When I look at her I can see how wide her eyes are, staring at me, I can even hear her clumsy heartbeat, she's adorable, I want to mess with her so badly right now.