14.4. Obsession - Stephan

〜Hello again guys! ( ^ω^ )

I didn't want to say anything but yeah, from now on this will be a regular thing, having all the 4 POvs in the same chapter but, well, it's just the same chapter because it happens in the same timeline but every chapter actually tells different things.

Either way, let's get to read what Stephan was thinking, he's boring she says...poor Stephan 💔 

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!(๑>◡<๑)

Enjoy!〜

12/29

Stephan: Dance. 

Becky: -What? Here? Now? - While she's looking at me with a weird face I put a song that I've seen her dance to many times in the club.

Stephan: Aren't you a professional dancer? - I say, taking out of my left inside pocket a pack of cigarettes. Becky...If been seeing you dance for months...you're a brilliant dancer.

Becky: Where were you tonight? Didn't you see I'm NOT anymore?

Stephan: Just dance. -I say lighting up my cigarette.

Becky: Not with you staring at me like a psycho. Do you plan to murder me tonight? I let you know I sent a text to Anya with my last known location. - She's so amusing, looking at her worried face...amuses me?

Stephan: I would never hurt you.- Calm down, I would never do anything harmful to you.

Finally, she starts dancing along...I am very fortunate, I would have never thought I could be with her like this.

Stephan: What should I play next?

Becky: Something that we can dance together, I feel weird dancing alone.

Stephan: You shouldn't. Don't you realize it? You have the skills, passion, and power that any dancer is longing for. You don't need a dancing group, you don't need anybody. You're strong enough on your own. 

I can't dance with you, I don't want you to realize you've been dancing with me all this time...I don't know why but, I want to keep it a secret as long as I can, dancing with you is what kept me alive all this time. She needs to realize he's powerful enough on her own so I put a piano piece from Masabumi Kikuchi.

Becky: I don't think I can dance to that.

Stephan: Try.

She slowly starts moving with the piano song, I also thought it was impossible to dance to this but...Her movements are embodying this song's intent with such ease, she's amazing...

Stephan: See? You can dance to any song and get anyone caught up in your moves.

She sits down next to me and looks at the view again, I do the same thing mimicking her.

Becky: Why did you take me here?

Stephan: You seemed blinded by what happened before, I wanted to help you recover your confidence. -She looks at me and I do the same. We are looking at each other for a few seconds, somehow, I can't take my eyes off her.

Becky: You're weird...But, thanks. I'm feeling better now. -Why does your face keep me so captivated?- Give me your phone number.-Hearing those words makes one of my heartbeats stand out and reminds still, stopped, waiting for what's going to happen next.

Stephan: Why. - Are you interested in getting to know me Becky? How? I never expected this outcome.

Becky: You know what, you're right, what's the point of wanting to talk to a psycho. - She rolls her eyes frustrated, I can't lose this opportunity.