17.4. The Runway - Stephan

〜Hello again my lovely readers! ♪( '▽`)

Soooo Today we will have a Stephan chapter 🎊 One of my favorites actually but on chapter 16 it didn't make sense to me to write about him, but here, IT DOES.  Let's read our most cutest and handsome psychos feelings here! 

Well, to write this chapter I was listening to Monster X - Who do you love? just in case you want to feel the same vibe as me!

Enjoy! ❤️

01/24

A few days back Damian arrived pretty distressed from school and didn't want to talk to me at all, worried about him, I tried talking to him many times but he refuses, today, he told me to take him to Amelia's birthday party, confused by his decision, I did so. Parked in front of it, he finally talks.

Damian: I...I hurt her. I can't keep my mouth shut, now, she completely hates me.

Stephan: Sir, are you really going to Amelia's party?

Damian: I want to try to talk to her out of the engagement, If it came from her, it would be fine...I'm trying to do something here, what am I supposed to do Stephan? I...I can't live this way Stephan...without her everything is pointless but, I don't have the courage to talk to her, I don't even think I have the right to do so. I'm supposed to be her support, not the one that lets her down. But still, it's not me I'm worried about, it's her, what if, what if my father decides to kill her? -He struggles to talk.

Stephan: Sir, you're not alone. If we are prepared, there's nothing to fear.

Damian: Emil will take me home so don't worry, you can leave.

Stephan: Are you sure sir?

Damian: I'm pretty sure you have better plans than waiting for me -He puts his hand on my shoulder.-Thank you.-He leaves. Sir Damian doesn't appear kind but at the bottom of his heart, he has a gentle soul.

I suddenly realize I'm arriving late to pick up Becky so I hurry. When I park the car, she is already waiting for me outside. She was calling me. I approach her from her back.

Stephan: Sorry I was late, I couldn't leave earlier at work. -She turns back and I see her face illuminated by the street lighting. Her image leaves a strong impression on me, she's wearing very pretty clothes and her hair is carefully placed. Her lipgloss caught my attention for a second, leaving a glowing trace on her lips...tempting.

Stephan: Are you ready?

Becky: Yes...Let's leave. Thank you again for taking me.

On the ride to the Forger's apartment, we are in silence, I can't get any word out of my mouth...Even though I suggested it, the idea of Becky...loving him, creates a hole in my stomach. Am I getting selfish? Me? A dull butler? We finally arrive.