19.2. The Truth - Becky & Stephan

〜Hello again my readers ❤️ ,

Here we are on the second part of the double date! In the next chapter, we will get to know what happens next with Becky and Stephan...As I said before, I believe I'm a better drama writer? When things are good and fun I don't write that well I think 🤣 

Because I needed to, in this chapter we will have mixed points of view. When you read Stephan, it's him that's thinking and when you read Becky, it's her POv.

Let's read this!〜(๑>◡<๑)

Becky

When we finish enjoying lunch together and start walking through the park suddenly Anya stops walking and looks around with a worried face.

Anya: Someone is in danger.

Damian: What do you mean? -She keeps looking around. -There! -From afar, Damian spots a kid that's about to fall from the Flying Carpets attraction. No one else seemed to notice. We quickly move to the attraction manager. -You need to stop the attraction! That kid.-He says pointing at it.-Is about to fall!

Manager: I can stop it but still, I can not lower the arms of the attraction manually! -The young man around my age is sweating nervously, this is probably his first job and it's new in this. He presses a button.

Damian: What are you talking about!? You should be able to do something like this in a blink! I will call the firefighters, you contact your superiors immediately, they have a safer procedure for sure.

The arm where the kid is about to fall stops and it's not far from the ground but still, If she fell from that distance, being a kid, could get easily injured. Suddenly, Stephan starts rushing towards the attraction while Damian is organizing everything with the manager and calling for assistance. Anya, Damian, the manager, and I get caught up in his moves. He jumps and climbs the arm, retrieving the kid. While he's doing it, everyone around has already noticed that something is going on and is watching him.

With the 6-year-old kid in his arms, he climbs back down cautiously. When he's on the ground with her already, everyone approaches the two of them. I'm speechless... like I thought the other day, there is no doubt, that Stephan is...

Little girl: My hero! -She says with tears in her eyes, excited, looking at him with admiration in her eyes, as If she completed my thoughts.

Her parents come where we are quickly and thank Stephan with all their hearts. They noticed something was wrong and went to ask for help from the park's security team.

Anya: Your boyfriend is amazing...-She says whispering. "He's not my boyfriend...I'm not that lucky...for now." I think so she can understand me. "Your boyfriend is incredible too like he was calmly managing the situation and organizing everything". - I know, Damian is amazing.-She smiles. "Anya...do you think...do you think that Stephan feels the way he does towards me because he never has been with a girl before?...Lately, that thought is consuming my everyday life." -Why do you have to sabotage it? It's because it's you, that's why, don't think about it anymore.

Damian and Stephan approach us, after talking to the parents and explaining the situation to the park's security team. Poor manager, he's got fired for sure. Anya quickly walks towards Damian and Stephan comes in front of me.

Becky: You are amazing.

Stephan: Why? -I can't help but smile. He's unique.

We enjoy together ice cream, talking about the incident, and around 6, I do my best to send my brain signals to Anya. I look straight at her: "Let's get separated for a while, let's have separated dates for a while". I try a few times but she doesn't seem to understand so I go right in front of her, grab her arms, and think about it again "Let's get separated for a while". Damian and Stephan seem confused and Anya giggles.