5.1 Fingernails on a chalkboard-Damian

〜Hello Again!

All your support has been crazy!!! Thank you so much! I am everyday thinking about what to write next and how to write it. Since chapter 3 I'm super inspired and I want to write so many things!!! I actually know already the next 15 chapters and even how the story finishes....Muahaha, a lot of drama is coming!

But today we are in a chapter full of fun and love, probably because I was listening to the song Olly Murs- Troublemaker, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading. 

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (^.^ )

Enjoy!

10/03

After an hour of looking at the phone like an idiot, I suddenly feel an impulse to call her, I wait for three rings, feel embarrassed, and hang up quickly. How dares she not answer me! After 20 minutes more waiting, embarrassed for calling her without an answer, the phone vibrates, finally, she's seen she can not ignore me. Oh, just a text?

Anya (23:20)

Sorry If I offended you before, I didn't mean to...Duh, of course I will come! It's not like you can do something without my help!

If you were on the phone and saw the call why aren't you calling back! I wanted to hear you dam it! Offend me? What is she talking about? I'm so confused that I don't know how to answer her back and I spend hours thinking about a response. When I finally realize it's 4 o'clock at night, too late to say anything without being weird. I fall asleep.

10/04

I woke up at 6:00, confused and asleep I, again without thinking much, answered her.

Damian (06:03)

Good, You better come, I want to see you.

After putting on my uniform and taking my morning coffee I realize what I had written.

Damian: Dam it!!! - I say screaming in the kitchen. I told her I want to see her!!! Oh god I was too honest!!! Can I delete this?!

Demetrius: What are you thinking screaming at this hours in the morning. Shut up! -Says my brother annoyed. I hate him.

Damian: What are you doing here? Leave!

Demetrius: I will have breakfast too now. Leave yourself!

Damian: I meant you to leave the house, you're TOO OLD TO BE HERE! - I say storming outside.

I hopp on the limousine, angry. After a few minutes my phone vibrates in my pocket, is it her?!?

Damian (06:39)

I'm waiting for you at the School Gate.

What? Waiting for me?! My face gets covered with a smile, I'm so excited, she changed my mood in seconds. I want to see her so bad.

Damian: Why are you driving so slow today?! Do you have a foot injury or something?

Stephan: No sir.

Damian: Then come on!!! I don't want to arrive at the same time the bell rings!!!

Come on! She's already there!!! I will have more time with her If I arrive as quickly as possible.

I arrive 5 minutes after her message arrived. There she is, on the right side of the School's gate, holding her bag with two hands. Absorbed into her thoughts, she wears another hairstyle today, it's the first time that I've seen her with her hair different. She made two little buns on the top of her head and decorated them with two black bows. Her wound is covered with a band-aid. She can't look cutter. I storm out of the limousine excited and go where she is.