Epilogue - Stephan

Stephan: Can't you stay a little bit longer? - I say smelling her early morning frizzy hair.

Becky: I have to leave, you already know that! It's a very important day for me, I believe I can actually become famous through this, I'm certain that after this interview and the release of the album I can make it worldwide and

Becky: I have to leave, you already know that! It's a very important day for me, I believe I can actually become famous through this, I'm certain that after this interview and the release of the album I can make it worldwide and...I hope I can keep it up...- She always speaks fast when she's nervous.

Stephan: You are going to be perfect.-I interrupt her.- You always manage to get what you want. -While looking at our wedding picture that's framed on our nightstand I wonder how I managed to get what I wanted too...

Becky: I have something to tell you after...-She seems somewhat nervous, is it because of the release of the album or...? - We need to talk.

Stephan: What... do you mean? -Should I be nervous?

Becky: I can't talk about it right now, I'm already too nervous...Let me tell you later.-She gives me a quick kiss.-I need to get dressed and all.-Standing up she turns around and looks at me.-Don't do that face, I'm not going to ask for a divorce or anything, you silly pshyco.-She smiles.- I love you...-My heart starts beating fast as If it was the first time she told me she loves me...

Stephan: I love you too.

-----------

Stephan: That was so cruel of you, I thought you were going to ask for a divorce or something.

Becky: I knew that was exactly what you had in mind, god, you're so cute sometimes.-She smiles again, and I smile too.- But I was too nervous to tell you I was pregnant at that moment.-She looks at the plush doll she's holding.- Do you think Mia will like the panda when she comes back from her summer camp?

- Do you think Mia will like the panda when she comes back from her summer camp?

Stephan: Who?

Becky: Our daughter you silly! What's gotten into you.-She starts laughing.

Stephan: Right, sorry. I might be tired today...Do you have any concerts this week?

Becky: I'm on vacation so we could spend some time only the two of us...-She slowly gets closer, makes me lie down, and kisses me. - I love you...