10.2. Take my breath away - Anya

〜Hello Again! ( ^ω^ )

The last chapter was all about Damian experiencing love in a fun, romantic way but...what was Anya feeling? Let's explore what's really going on! 

A lot of you inspired me to write in one way or another so If some chapter is inspired by your comments I will start dedicating it to that person. I already have 2 chapters that were inspired by you guys, this one is inspired by a comment  from:

@MikaGhast 

I'm struggling lately to keep up with your comments so If I missed some I'm so sorry!!! ( '△`)

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song Exo- Moonlight, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (๑>◡<๑)

Enjoy!

11/10

I can't believe we kissed like that yesterday...I couldn't control myself, listening to his thoughts made me even more into him...I can't take him out of my mind. Today I have a mission with my family. After school ends, I plan on following my parent's career and becoming the best spy/assassin there is. I'm going with my parents on their next mission trying to impress the Secret Organization.

I put on my work outfit when it's already dark and meet my parents in the living room. Today's mission is quite simple, we need to stop a theft in the city's Museum,  something that happens from time to time. Still, today I will be taking the lead...what a day, I just can't focus, every single second my mind gets infested with Damian...

Before going out, my father looks at me seriously.

Loid: There is an important mission that was assigned for you yesterday. The Secret Organization wants you to infiltrate the President's mansion and install listening devices in his conference room and private office.

I'm so happy I start smiling out of joy and getting excited, a mission! Assigned specifically for me!!! I'm officialy a Spy!!!

Loid: Starting January the Presidents son will finish his exchange program and enter the Eden Academy, you can approach him there and then work your way through going to his house.

Yor: It looks like he's an acquaintance of Damian so, you could try to get close to him somehow by going with Damian to his house or something...

Loid: The Secret Service will give you the details later, we need to go now.

The idea of having to befriend the President's son makes me feel somehow nervous, I hope Damian is his friend and we can make it work somehow, If not...Would Damian get nervous If he saw me with that guy?... What a stupid thought, Damian is way more confident than that.

I enter the museum trying to be as quiet as I can so the thieves don't notice my presence, the idea is to arrest them and take them to the Secret Service Headquarters, it looks like these thieves have important information somehow...

ZZZ...ZZZ...ZZZ...

Suddenly, the phone that Damian gave me as a present starts vibrating. Dam it!!! I can't answer now!!! What should I do!!! I don't want to ignore him either...I want to hear his voice...I unconsciously pick it up.

Anya: He--llo?-I pick up.

Damian: Where are you.

Anya: ...What do you mean? -What does he mean?! Has he seen me or something?! I try to be as quiet as I can, I can see my mother's face across the room, she is looking at me furious telling me to hang up.