8.1. A disaster play - Damian

〜Hello Again! ♪( 'θ`)

An event that I love about Schools and Anime is the Cultural Festival, course, ❤︎ And, of course, Damian and Anya will participate in the School's play, which is a tradition in the Eden School for the last year's students, and, how the tradition dictates, the School play is "Romeo and Juliet" because, yaass, I love cliches٩( ᐛ )و,  and you all already know about this. Let's give "Romeo and Juliet" a Damianya twist!

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song Minami - Kawaki wo ameku, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (๑>◡<๑)

Enjoy!

11/05

Since the Courage Challenge, I avoided Anya all the times that I could, I didn't send her a message or anything. I just...I can't control myself anymore, I'm crazy for her and I can't hide it, If we are alone, I will approach her again, I will take her again as I did in the forest... She clearly said, "I can't, not now". I don't really understand what she meant by it but, what clearly came through to me was the fact that I couldn't lose control like that.

This month we have to prepare for the School's Cultural Festival, as is a tradition in the Eden Academy, all the classes need to prepare activities for everybody to enjoy. This event is prepared by all student members, so the Student Council only needs to create the program and some preparation, we did it last week in just a few hours, and I insisted on doing it during recess, in the school's garden, so we were not alone.  

In the Desmond family, it is a tradition also to do the Shakespear play "Romeo and Juliet", it is a prestigious play that all my family did when they were students, in the lead role of course. That's why all my family will come to this. By my petition, the class agreed to do the play, of course, all are aware of the Desmond tradition so I'm playing the lead role. I'm standing in front of the blackboard organizing the class event.

Damian: Great, so we will do the play the "Romeo and Juliet", I will be the lead role, Romeo, of course, and I thought Michael could fix the script so it's less than an hour long because he's good at writing, are you in Michael?

Michael: Done!

Damian: So, let's assign the roles: We need someone that does:

-Juliet.-I start writing the roles on the blackboard, I hope Anya wants to be Juliet to kiss me on stage, oh god, If you're there, let her be Juliet.

-Romeo's father, Juliet's mother, Juliet's sister, Romeo's friend 1, Romeo's friend 2.

Those are the on-stage roles, we also need 3 people for decoration, 2 people that prepare the music and lights, and other 2 or more doing the costumes. The ones that want to act, raise their hands. - A lot of people raise their hands, Anya included Becky, Ewen, and Emile too. All the girls in class start an argument about wanting to be Juliet, to act with me of course. I'm sure that's why Anya rose her hand, you don't want me to kiss another girl right? adorable, it's just a play silly. 

Damian: It's alright girls, let's do this at random with this urn--Anya cuts me.

Anya: Not that one! -She says walking towards me and grabbing the urn.-This is the one that we used for the School Challenge, let's use one I will make myself now.-She starts writing names on a small piece of paper and putting them inside an empty pencil case.

Dam it Anya! You're too smart. When she finishes, she gives the pencil case to Michael.

Anya: Let's let an innocent, unbiased hand make the decision.