20.4.Confession - Becky & Stephan

〜Hello again my lovely readers❤️ ,

Here I am again trying to deliver as fast as I can a new chapter!❤️Thanks a lot for all your love 💕

So I'm very excited about this one because today I will write exactly the idea I had that made me finally write about Stephan. Literally, the song that made this character exist is this one Bam Bam - Who are you? And of course, you need to listen to this song in a loop while reading this chapter because it's 100% necessary.  ✨ 

Enjoy!〜(๑>◡<๑)

08/03

Becky: I still don't understand what we are doing here...

Anya: Stephan told you to come, just enjoy yourself!

Becky: But still, I'm...not comfortable doing this anymore...I don't understand why he encouraged me so much...

Damian: I've known him for years, believe me, he will feel better knowing you are here.

The three of us just arrived at the club where I'm supposed to meet the masked guy again by Stephans petition. But still...I feel uncomfortable...The masked guy will appear for sure...and he will try to kiss me for sure, this is silly. I want to see Stephan right now...Why didn't he come with me? I feel like I'm having some kind of guilty date now...

Anya: You didn't come alone! Come on! Cheer up! - Anya handles my favorite drink, a Mojito, and I sit down in a long chair near the bar. 

If I'm not doing anything wrong, why do I feel so guilty? I take a long sip from the glass trying to suppress my anxiety with every sip. It can't be that complicated Becky, just grab that man by the arm and tell him you're not interested and that's it. That kiss was...a mistake? Quickly an old sensation comes flowing through my brain, how that kiss felt...hm...

Becky: Ah! I can't take this! -Anya is laughing out loud and smirking wierdly.-What is so funny!

Damian: You are. -They look at each other smirking in the same way...This two...

I don't know why but I brought another mask today. A white one that only covers my eyes, I didn't feel like wearing a similar mask as he does, as If we were some kind of couple...A white short dress covers my thighs letting my knees uncovered...Such a beautiful dress and Stephan is not here to admire it... and what is this music today!? Why so sad!?! Baby don't cry by EXO is reverberating on the loudspeakers and through the few flashing lights couples enjoy a slow romantic dance.

Damian: Well, let me take my beautiful girlfriend dancing for a while.

Becky: Yeah, please go ahead and enjoy yourself. -Anya gives me a hug and they slowly walk away. 

Another romantic song starts playing and I can see them from afar, dancing together romanticly, looking at each other in the eyes...I take a deep breath disappointed...I quickly take out my phone.

To: Psycho

You missed a great opportunity to be with me today, we wo---

I delate and re-write it, I want to be honest:

To: Psycho

This is silly...I miss you weirdo...come soon.

Right after sending that text the music of the Disco gets interrupted, and all the people on the dance floor look at the DJ confused. Suddenly they change the song to another one, one I really like Who are you? by Bam Bam, I always wanted to dance to it with someone but I don't have a dance partner, I know all the moves but dancing it alone just feels silly.