26.- Last Chance - Anya

〜Hello again my lovely readers! ❤️

I'm so sorry for the slow ending of everything and how strange everything's going but well, I hope you like it! I hope you get it! I hope you enjoy it!

I wrote this chapter listening to "Never be the same-Camilla Cabello" Just If you would like to have the same vibe I had.

I still don't have much time to answer you're lovely comments but as soon as I can I will do so. I probably will read the whole story again once is 💯 % finished and answer all of you lovely readers 💕  Promise!!! ⭐️ That being said,

Enjoy! ❤️ 〜

09/05

Anya: No one got in or out right?

Agent: That's right Miss Forger. We've been here since yesterday as instructed. Damian Desmod arrived alone at 10:43 PM. No one approached the house since then. We didn't hear anything strange from the bugs planted inside either.

Damian, this is the end, I'm going to save you, I promise. This is your last chance to take our side, If you do so, everything will be all right.

Ring, Ring

Agent: Miss Forger, you can't have your phone making so-

Anya: I know, I know.-Hannah is supposed to call me so I can talk to Damian.-It's a priority, part of the mission, and I need to receive an essential call.

I perceive a buzz inside my ear, the small microphone gets to us information from other groups. Dad, mom...I hope you are safe. Buzz again. "We took down the headquarters, we are arresting most of the group but Donovan and some others are nowhere to be found."

Anya: What the hell!? He was supposed to be there!

"Proceed to enter the house. He must be there."

How the hell could we make a mistake like this?!? A life-threatening mistake like this?! Didn't we properly follow him?!?! Wasn't he there all the time!?!?

Anya: Let's go!

Agent: But we can't storm through the fr-

Anya: Let's go, NOW! -Damian, will you be alright?

I and the other five agents that were surveilling the house and forced a first-floor window to enter Desmond's mansion. To our surprise, inside there's no noise at all. I quickly storm upstairs to Damian's room but when I open the door I discover horrified that no one is there. That Damian is nowhere. I go downstairs again and start searching the entire mansion room by room and nothing.

Anya: What the F***!?! Wasn't anyone in or out you said?!

Agent: That's right Agent Black Mamba. No one in or out.

It is in that instant that I remember the story Damian told me, about how they took him to some strange place where everything was white and there were no windows...The only way no one saw anything, and Donovan moved to so many places must be that there are some underground passages somewhere.

I press a button inside my earpiece. "There has to be some sort of underground structure that they use to go from one place to another. Did someone find anything?" Another buzz. A voice speaks that I recognize it's my mom's. "We found a secret passage under the clock inside of the headquarters meeting room. It was locked but we blew the entrance. We're going inside."

Anya: Come on, there must be something!

After a few minutes of desperately searching we find a passage inside Donovan's office pressing down a statue. A staircase to hell opens down below us. Without thinking twice I enter and the agents follow me from behind.