12.2 The dance of the Hateful voices -Damian

〜Hello Again! ٩( 'ω' )و

Here we are again in Part 2 let's say the Christmas party...Very important for you to know and remember, that we usually start with Damian's POV but this time...we will read Anya's part of the Story first...

I dedicate this chapter to MounaGrati
Thank you so much for your support❤️❤️❤️ I even wrote here a beautifull sentence she wrote💕

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song NCT 127 - Favourite, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! ( ^ω^ )

Enjoy!

I stay a few more minutes in the gazebo, looking at the stars, searching for Anya's mementos in them...After 15 minutes or so I spot where Stephan is already waiting for me standing outside the limousine to take me home.

Stephan: Are you ready sir?

Damian: Yes... let's get going.

Stephan sits on the driver's seat and starts driving, I'm looking outside the window caught up in my thoughts...Anya...

Stephan: Sir, there's something that I would like to tell you. - I look in his direction, I can see his clear blue eyes through the inside mirror.- I think your father will announce your engagement with misses Amelia tonight.

Damian: Dam it! That's why he was so adamant to me to be there around 21:30...

Stephan: I don't think you can really do anything to avoid it, sir, If you make a scene, well...

Damian: I know...but I can't stand the idea of being an actor in my own life, I've spent most of my life faking every word that I say, every smile, every gesture in these events...

Stephan: Sir, does Miss Forger know about your engagement?

Damian: I didn't tell her yet, I wanted to tell her but when I was playing it out in my head no situation was ending with her being happy...I want her to understand that I'm keeping up with this stupid engagement so she is safe but...How can I tell a person, as strong, confident, and honest as Anya that I'm following my father's orders?

Stephan: It's not about following orders sir, it's about making the smartest move. You should have told her. Answering your question, you can always talk to an honest person with honesty. The truth is the most easy-understanding language there is.

We stay a few seconds in silence, and Stephan cuts the silence again.

Stephan: I understand you, sir, in a different way, but my thoughts are also entangled every day around a person...You have an opportunity sir with Miss Forger, If you two love each other, make it happen, but with honesty. You should tell her as soon as possible because after this event everyone will know, they will probably write an article about it too.