20.1. Confession - Damian

〜Hello again ❤️ ,

Sorry for the delay but I'm a very busy person lately 😭 So I don't have much time to be over Wattpad, I didn't even answer your comments I'm so sorry but I will try to do it today. I thought it was best to give priority to write the next chapter so you guys can enjoy💕

I will try to write the next one by monday. Some caution before starting to read this one, it gets....mhm....

I wrote this chapter listening to the song "Tiesto-Secrets" just in case you want to feel the same mood as I did while writing.

Enjoy!〜(๑>◡<๑)

Damian

After a long drive we finally arrive at the destination that Anya pointed out, I struggled sitting in the cab, struggled to think knowing that my every single thought is being heard, and I know you know, Anya, you know every single thing I can be thinking, you know everything...

Her green eyes shine like emerald crystals.

Anya: It is scary after all...isn't it? -She says while going out of the cab, to my surprise, we stand in front of an apparently abandoned warehouse store. I see how the cab leaves, making me turn to Anya once again, realizing how sad she seems.

Damian: It's not scary.-She's looking down, grabbing her left arm, clearly nervous.-Look at me.-I say grabbing her shoulders, turning her towards me.-It's not scary, nor annoying, not even uncomfortable, I have nothing to hide from you, okay?-I grab her face gently.-Nothing.

A bittersweet smile gets drawn on her lips. Do you not believe me, Anya?

Anya: It's not that! -She rushes to say to me, looking straight at me with her eyes wide open.-It might be not scary for you know...but what about...in 5 years...what about...you will never have privacy in front of me and I...I am precisely the one that wouldn't be able to be with someone that can read my mind every second...I just couldn't...

Damian: In 5 years? Privacy? You still don't understand how I feel about you? I love you no matter what, okay? -She starts crying. -There is nothing to fear except fear itself.

Anya: How can you say that after what you went through? -She says looking at my injured hand

Damian: I can precisely say it because of it. Come here.-I push her close to my chest and hug her. Her touch is always so calming. I have nothing to hide anymore, not when I got what I needed, and that's you.

Anya: I love you, Damian. -I love you too Anya. She hugs me harder. 

Surrounded by nothing but trees and abandoned buildings I can't even start to guess what we are doing here, and how did she even get to know this location. She separates herself from me and kisses me briefly on the lips.