19.4. The Truth - Becky & Stephan

〜Hello again ❤️ ,

Here we are on the second part of the Bephan date! This chapter is....MAGICAL!!!! At least for me...Hmm...Let's see what happens next with these two 💕 

Because I needed to, in this chapter we will have mixed points of view. When you read Stephan, it's him that's thinking and when you read Becky, it's her POv.

Enjoy!〜(๑>◡<๑)

Becky

We enter the restaurant and we start having a cheerful conversation about the movie "Your Name" and many things more...He knows about a lot of things...he's so interesting...I could hear him talk all day.

Becky: Do you really play the piano too?

Stephan: I'm the one that taught Damian, but well, I just play a bit, he then, started attending professional classes when he was 8, and the rest is history. I love hearing him play. I just know the basics.

After what he told me the other day, now, I understand better, I feel I really understand what Damian means to him, Damian is the brother that he lost...That idea makes me feel sad.

Stephan: Are you okay?

Becky: Yes, I'm okay, it's just that...it shows how much you love him.-I smile at him.

Stephan: He's always been on my side. He's harsh and sometimes comes out as arrogant and disrespectful but he has a very gentle and kind heart, not like his family.

Becky: I can imagine where did he learn it from...-I say smiling, looking at him.

Stephan: When did you learn how to dance?

Becky: Well...I didn't learn it at first professionally. But as a kid, I always enjoyed dancing in my room. When I was 10, I asked my parents to enroll in a contemporary dance academy and the rest is history...I was thinking about what you told me in the Karaoke, about me becoming an artist...

Stephan: And? Did I convince you? - I smile.

Becky: I will do it. But I need to come up with a few songs. I don't know If I will be capable of coming up with something good or catchy.

Stephan: I'm sure you will.-He looks at me convinced, again, my heart starts acting out.

Becky: What about you though? Is being a butler what you really want? - I hope I didn't make a disrespectful question. Worried, I quickly proceed.-I mean, it's a very nice job and you seem to like it but, because of what you told me the other day, I wondered, what life would you like to choose, this one or another...you know what I mean?

Stephan: Well...I do love helping Damian. But, If I felt free to choose, and well, the country was a different place, I would like to be a police officer and help people in distress.

Becky: That suits you a lot!

Stephan: Why do you think so?

Becky: Because you're a hero! -I just realized that I said it out loud, I feel completely embarrassed. I can slightly see some red in his cheeks, are you...embarrassed to Stephan?

Suddenly, the staff approaches our table with a small chocolate strawberry cake and starts singing the "Happy birthday song", Stephan sings along, with a serious face, I can't help but laugh, I...

Staff member: You should ask for a wish now! Happy birthday again! -They leave us alone again.

Stephan: Do you already know what you want to ask for?