Chapter 161 - Lillian In Argentina

It is now about an hour after the group have finished their Christmas dinner, and they are all currently settled into the living room, chatting amongst each other, with the adults drinking a variety of different alcoholic beverages. Meanwhile, to keep Alura and Ruby entertained, seeing as they can't drink alcohol, and they are not having their desserts just yet, the two kids have been given some ice cream, which they are both happily eating. That said, Kara is also eating ice cream, even though it was only meant for the kids, as after all, when Kara has any opportunity to eat food, she will take it.

"So, Lena, have you and Kara talked more about any details for your wedding?" Jess asks Lena.

"Oh.... well.... with everything that has been going on recently, we haven't had much of a chance to iron out all the details and everything.... But.... I think we've agreed that we are going to be getting married this upcoming spring, likely late April or May. Then we are going to be having an outdoor wedding, but not on a beach, with an indoor reception, and we plan to honeymoon in Hawaii for two weeks." Lena explains, "But... like I said... we don't have the exact details of everything yet."

"That sounds so nice." Jess smiles back, "If you need any help with anything, I'd be happy to lend a hand."

"Jess, you are not my assistant anymore. And I know you have a lot on your plate with running CatCo. I certainly am not going to ask you to plan my wedding for me." Lena says, with a smile.

"I wasn't suggesting I plan it, just that I help if needed." Jess replies.

"My answer is still the same though." Lena says back, "This is something I'll have to do on my own, or at least with Kara."

"Okay." Jess smiles, with a little nod of her head.

The adults then all continue to talk for the next few minutes, with Lena now engaging Winn in a conversation about some technology that L-Corp is developing that Winn is extremely interested in, and excited about.

"Momma?" Alura interrupts, coming walking over to Lena after finishing all her ice cream, with said ice cream now visible around the 5-year-old's mouth.

"Yes, darling?" Lena replies.

"When are we going to have dessert?" Alura asks.

Lena chuckles, as well as Winn and Jess who overheard Alura.

"Darling, you just had your ice cream." Lena replies.

"I know... but I'm still hungry." Alura says.

Lena rolls her eyes, and shakes her head a bit.

"Now, I know that is a lie. You've already eaten a lot of your Christmas dinner, and now 3 scoops of ice cream. You're not hungry. Your eyes are just bigger than your stomach." Lena replies, with a smirk, "But if you really are hungry, go into the kitchen and grab an apple to eat."

As soon as Lena mentions an apple, Alura's eyes widen slightly.

"I'm not hungry anymore." Alura quickly says.

Lena, Jess and Winn chuckle upon hearing that.

"Yeah. I thought so." Lena smirks.

Alura then swiftly moves away from Lena, and the CEO takes her eyes off of her daughter for a few seconds, but when she does look back at her, she sees a sight that honestly makes her heart feel like it's going to fall out of her chest. Lena witnesses Alura just so very casually walk over to Eliza and Elizabeth, who are both sitting next to one another on a couch, and then get up on the couch, and sit between the two grandmothers. Lena literally gasps upon seeing this sight.

"Lena? Are you okay?" Kara asks, quickly turning to look at her fiancé, having been in the middle of a conversation with J'onn, who is sitting next to her.