Is he perfect?

Warning: steamy scene at the end.

We woke up around 11 in the morning and decided to get some breakfast at a small place across the street.
Jenna had send us a text if we were getting breakfast anywhere so we texted her the place we were going and she would meet us there. We wanted to know everything about her night with the singer of the band.
"What are you going to wear tonight Sky?" Brianna asked me. I shrugged "I just woke up, I haven't really thought about that yet, but I'm sure you and Jenna will help me pick something".
"Definitely we will help you, too bad you don't know where you are going, now you don't know if you need to dress up or keep it more casual" Brianna wondered. "Can't you ask him so we don't send you out overdressed?" she asked.
"Yeah I can try to find out" I told her. So I took my phone and send a text to Shane.

Hey, Goodmorning! I was just wondering where you want to go tonight, so I know what to wear.
I guess he was also awake, because within seconds I got a reply.
Shane:
Don't worry, nothing too fancy, just wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in anything.

I blushed as I showed his message to Brianna.  "Oooh girl, that is really cute. He is right though. You are always beautiful" as she hugged me.
We got ready and went out to meet Jenna and hear all the juicy details about her night.

The rest of the day I took it easy, Brianna, Jenna and I watched a movie and when it was about 17.30 we went to see what I would wear. I didn't really own anything fancy, so I was glad he told me I didn't need that. We decided I would wear my favorite flared jeans with some embroided flowers on it and an off shoulder top I bought just a week ago. "Yeah, that looks great Sky, you look amazing and you're still you" Jenna said as she was styling my hair. I decided to keep it down , because after I showered and let my hair dry naturally it always curled up a bit and I liked it like that. Jenna just made sure it stayed that way and Brianna was putting on some light make up on my eyes and lips. I was never really somebody who put on a lot of make up. I decided if he didn't like me like this then too bad, because I wasn't going to change for anybody. When it was time to get to the busstop I put on my DocMartens as they were pretty much the only shoes I ever wore and after a 5 minute walk I got to the busstop.

He pulled up after maybe 3 minutes. As I walked towards the car, he jumped out so he could open the door for me. "How chivalrous of you" I smiled and I got in the car. "You look really pretty" he complimented as he got in on his side and we drove off. "Thanks you don't look to bad yourself" I replied and we had some small talk. After about 20 minutes we got to a nice Italian place. I knew it as me and the girls have been there before and it was great. So I was really pleased when we pulled over to the parking space in front of the restaurant. "Ooh I love this place" I told Shane as he rushed out of the car to open my door again. "You know I am capable of opening the door myself, although it's really nice that you are making an effort" I said as he helped me get out of the car. "I'm sure you are capable, but I'm a gentleman and so I will open it for you" he replied. He took my hand in his and we walked in the restaurant.

The date went really well, we hardly had a silent moment between us. We talked about our family, I learned he was really close with his parents and that he had an older brother who was married. I also told him about my family. I also have an older brother who was married and had two kids.
We talked about our hobbies. He started playing the guitar when he was a kid and he liked to watch soccer. I never watched soccer, I just couldn't see what was so exciting about 22 people chasing a ball. My passion was Formula 1, I absolutely loved the sport and every raceweekend I would stay at home to watch everything. All the free practices, quali and race. It didn't matter what time they would start, I would set an alarm to watch it. My favorite driver was Daniel Ricciardo who used to race for Red Bull and Renault and was now a McLaren driver. Although he wasn't really getting the results everybody hoped for, I would always support him. He seemed like such a nice person, not that I knew him, but that was just how he came across on tv.

Shane and I talked and had an amazing meal. Afterwards he drove me back and I gave him my address so I didn't have to walk from the busstop.  I didn't invite him in, because I felt that was a bit too soon, but when he walked me to my door and we said goodnight he leaned over and kissed me. He was so gentle and tender it made my knees weak. First he just softly pressed his lips on mine, slowly I felt his tongue touching my lips as I slightly opened my mouth to meet him with my tongue. He was an amazing kisser and it took me a lot of willpower not to invite him in after that. After some more kissing he eventually said goodnight and waited for me to go inside. I leaned against my door for a bit to catch my breath and then got ready for bed. I texted Brianna and Jenna that I got home and that the date went great. And off course I told them what an amazing kisser Shane was. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

The next morning I allready received some texts from Shane. And after that we just went out on more dates and we talked or texted every day.
It all started out perfect, I was definitely falling for him and he seemed really in to me as well. He always gave me compliments and brought me little presents.
The first time I did invite him in was after a week or 2. We went out on a few more dates and I felt we were really moving towards something serious.
So one night he took me home and I asked him if he wanted to come in for a drink. We never got to the kitchen, because as soon as we closed the door we were all over each other. He kissed me so passionately and pushed me against the wall that my legs felt like pudding.
His hands were all over me and I felt them gently sliding under my shirt as he was caressing my skin. I felt a bit insecure about my body so I stopped kissing him for a bit and he looked into my eyes. He could see my insecurity and he whispered in my ear:" you are so damn sexy, let me prove how much I want you".
That was enough to make me surrender myself to him as he took my shirt off and his eyes turned darker with pure passion. He couldn't keep his hands and lips off me and in between kisses I pulled his shirt over his head. Damn he was so freaking hot.
We moved towards the bedroom, never losing contact. Whether it were our hands or lips, there was constantly physical contact between us. By the time we reached my bedroom we lost our pants and he was taking off my bra. When it fell to the ground he immediately started to massage my breasts and as he took one of my nipples in his mouth which made it almost impossible to think. I could only moan his name as I felt myself getting wet. When he finally stopped giving attention to my breasts he pushed me on the bed and took of his boxers.
He had the perfect size, not too big, but definitely big enough to give me a lot of pleasure. He took off my underwear and kneeled in between my legs as he ran two fingers through my super wet slit. I arched my back as he touched my clit. He held my hips down and started to kiss and lick my inner thighs. He slowly made his way towards my wet core and started licking me and sucking my clit, driving me absolutely crazy. It didn't take me long before I could feel my orgasm flowing over me like a tsunami. I called his name and pulled him up towards me.
We kissed again and I could taste myself on his tongue and lips. "Please, I need you inside me now" I begged him. I quickly grabbed a condom out of my nightstand and he put it on. He held my hands above my head as he kissed me and I felt his tip pressing against me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer. He finally pushed his rock hard cock in me and started moving so I could feel every inch of him sliding in and out of me. We kissed and he grabbed me by my ass to pull me closer to him. I could feel my orgasm coming again and as he fucked me even harder, it flooded me for the second time. I pushed my nails in his arms and as the waves of pleasure rushed through me, he followed almost immediately and came with a loud moan. He laid down beside me as we tried to catch our breath.
For me this was perfect and I thought it could only get better from now on.

And it did. At first.