Girlfriends

Charlotte is already waiting outside for us as Kelly texted her we were on our way. It's nice I can finally try out my new car. I bought it just before we left for Spa, it's just a Volkswagen, but it's big enough for the 5 of us. Daniel tried to get me an Aston Martin DBX, but I refused. That car is over 200 thousand euros. And I know he can afford it, especially now he's going back to Red Bull, but I'm not going to drive a car that's worth more than my old house. We're hardly ever home to drive it anyways.
Also I would probably cry if I would damage it. With my VW it's not such a big deal. It would still suck, but it's a lot more affordable to have it fixed.

It's a lot of fun with the five of us in the car. I've got some music on and we're all singing along. Charlotte is an amazing singer, Bri and Jen sound more like cats that are stuck somewhere. Kelly is not that bad, but she definitely has other talents.
I'm glad all four get along, I love all of them and I would hate it if my best friends wouldn't like each other. 

"Go left here Sky, you can park at the back of the shop." Kelly says and I quickly turn on the left blinker before I pass the narrow alley she pointed out. I find an empty spot to park and when we all get out I lock the car. Not that anybody in Monaco would steal this car as it's relatively cheap compared to the other cars that drive around here.
"Ok girls, let's find you those fuchsia pink poofy dresses." I joke and that ends up with Jen poking me. "Not a chance bridezilla." She jokes and I look at her pretending to be offended.

"Bridezilla?! You ain't seen nothing yet. Now get your ass in that shops, before I fire you from bridesmaids duty." It's all just teasing, so when we open the door the girls working in the shop just see 5 hysterically laughing woman walking inside.
"I guess this is the appointment of Miss Hayes for 4 bridesmaids dresses?" One of them asks, before introducing herself as Stephanie.

"It is yes, we need 4 fuchsia pink dresses with a lot of poof." I say, making Jen punch me on my arm.
"We don't. But for fun we could try something like that, just because you won't shut up about it."
We are lead to the dressing rooms which are placed next to rows and rows of dresses.
I'm curious to find out if we will be able to agree on one dress for them all.

First they all get to go through the dresses to pick one they would like to try on first. The color doesn't matter yet as they will order them in the right color once we decided on a dress.
Kelly chooses a long, light blue, strapless, silk dress. It looks really nice on the hangar, but when they all put it on it looks more like they are wrapped in a silk sheet. The dress does absolutely nothing for them, so that one is a definite no.
Charlotte then comes with an emerald green dress, one shoulder which is a lot better then the blue one.

We're all still not convinced though. Next Bri gets to pick one and she comes with a wine red, long dress which comes with different necklines or straps. This one is definitely a contender, I love the color and the fit. They all look stunning in it.
Now it's Jens turn and I know she will try something a bit more sexy. That's just who she is and I don't mind. They are all absolutely gorgeous woman, so they can pull off a more daring dress.
She comes up with a navy blue, long dress with a modest top, it has spaghetti straps and at first I'm surprised. It doesn't seem too sexy at all. Until she starts to walk and I see the split that goes all the way up to her thigh.

"Oh Jen that's pretty. I love the color as well. What do you guys think?" Kelly nods, "I love it, Max would as well." She laughs. I see Char nodding as well, "I think it's perfect."
"Bri?" I look at her.
"Love it, who knows I might hook up with somebody. I'm single again after all." She drops a bomb there, because I did not know this yet.
"What? Since when? Why haven't you told me?"
She shrugs, "I think it was around Daniels accident, so you had enough on your mind then. And also we just grew apart, so it wasn't like a bad sad break up or anything. I actually moved in with Jen, so I'm doing fine."