Choices

Seeing him licking his fingers, I bite my lip. It turns me on even more than I already was.
I just had a mind blowing orgasm, but the way he's looking at me right now, just makes me want more and more. Damn why is he so freaking sexy.
"Move up on the bed a bit." He commands and I quickly push myself up towards our pillows.
He kneels in between my legs, as he leans forward his lips find mine again.
Our tongues swirl around each other, slowly, taking time to enjoy each other fully.
I feel his cock push against the inside of my thigh. I didn't expect it to be hard again so fast after he came.

"Babe please, I want you, but not if it will hurt you." I tell him, but as soon as I finished my sentence he just fills me up in one hard thrust, showing me he's perfectly fine.
"Ooooh fuck yes!" I cry out when I feel his every inch against my walls, stretching me to fit him.
I have never felt pain even though he is massive, it just feels like I've died and gone to heaven every single time.
"Oh baby, this feels so good. I needed this so much. I needed you around me so badly."

He plunges his lips on mine again, before he starts to properly fuck me.
He's not taking it easy at all, his thighs are smacking against mine every time he pounds inside me.
I stop worrying over him possibly being in pain. The way he's going for it I guess he doesn't feel it at all.
Suddenly he slows down, "if I keep going at that pace I'm gonna fill you up already and I want to enjoy this a lot longer."
His thrusts are now more gentle, pulling almost completely out, before pushing his hips forward to fill me up again.

He lowers his head and starts to place hot kisses on my breasts before taking my nipple in between his lips to suck it.
His tongue flicks over it and he carefully tugs it with his teeth, making me gasp with pleasure.
When he lets go of my nipple I look into his eyes and I can tell he's starting to struggle. I realize his body is probably protesting, but I don't want to ask him.
Instead I pull him in for a kiss "lie down babe, I want to fuck you now." I say after we break apart and there's a glimpse of relief in his eyes.

He pulls out and rolls on his back, I put my leg over him and lower myself until I feel his tip sliding in between my labia.
I hold stil for a bit, teasing him as he lets out a frustrated growl.
"Ah baby please ride me. Stop teasing you drive me crazy." He grabs my hips and pulls me down so he fills me up again. This time even deeper as I'm on top now.

I start rocking my hips, which causes my clit to run against his pubic hair, driving me over the edge almost immediately.
His fingers rubbing my nipples is what pushes me over completely, making my body tremble as a second mind blowing orgasm hits me.
I cry out his name, throwing my head back as I ride out the waves of pleasure rushing through me.

My walls clench around him, milking him, but he is really restraining himself from cumming.
"Now fuck me baby, make me fill you up with my seed."
I've come back to earth as the orgasm has faded and I start to properly fuck him. Moving up and down over his thick, massive cock. His hands on my hips pulling me down hard every single time.
"That's it baby, I'm so close. God look at you, your the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you so much."

"I love you to my honey badger. Oh god I'm going to cum again soon." I lean back a bit, my hands on his thighs for support. Changing the angle, making his cock rub against my G-spot, letting my juices flow abundantly.
"Oh baby cum with me, I'm there. Jesus you're so fucking hot." He groans as I feel his cock start to pulsate and twitch inside me.
I only need 3 more seconds until I cum hard, my body shaking uncontrollably. I feel his hot seed shooting inside me. His body also trembling with the intensity of his orgasm.

We both cry out each others names and I feel tears running down my face. Not because I'm sad, but because I'm overwhelmed with my orgasm and the emotions of almost losing him and now having him inside me again. Giving each other mind blowing orgasms.
He puts his knees up and I lean against them with him still inside me. The last waves of our orgasms fade and his cock completely drained of his seed.