Bahrein curse

The last couple of months have flown by. We are now back in Abu Dhabi for the final race of this year and it's going to be a very exciting one. Both Max and Daniel are still in the running for the championship with only a couple of points in between them. Daniel is 3 points behind Max. Which means if Daniel wins he will be champion, but also if Max ends up further down and Daniel becomes second he can still win. If Max finishes in front of Daniel, Max will be the champion.

Red Bull won their championship a long time ago. The two of them were so dominant this entire season that there was no other team that came even close.
I look at our daughter who is now 6 months old as she smiles at me from her stroller. She has been amazing every time we went with Daniel, she loves being around the team and everybody adores her.
She is developing so fast. She can sit up without anybody holding her now and she pushes herself on her hands and knees when she's playing on the floor.

As she smiles I see the two teeth she got last week in her lower jaw. It just makes her entire face looks so different. A lot less baby like. Her hair is starting to curl, so she definitely has Daniels hair. Her eyes are now more my color, the blue has gone completely.

We started adding some solid foods besides the breast feeding

We started adding some solid foods besides the breast feeding. Daniel and I decided to not give her jars of baby food. He kinda went off that when we did the taste test in Austria so many months ago.

For some reason Michael took it upon him to study what she can eat and he has been helping with the preparation of her meals every day. He does that for Daniel as well and now he loves making sure his niece gets the best of the best.
I told him more than once that he doesn't have to do that, because he works for Daniel not for me or Phoenix. But he just won't take no for an answer and to be honest she loves everything he comes up with.
To be fair she worships Michael, every time he's around her little face lights up and she starts to make the cutest sounds.

There's never a moment he can walk by without picking her up, the one time he did because he was in a rush, she was inconsolable until he came back and held her close. I sometimes think she loves him more than me.
Because she is in the paddock pretty much every race, the entire grid knows her well and everybody always comes over to see her, she has outfits from every team and as soon as she grows out of something they replace it.

Even Gunther Steiner is a fan of our little girl, but I can't blame him she always giggles when he pulls funny faces. Or just looks at her with his own face to be honest.
It's safe to say she has definitely got the entire grid with their teams that help raise her.
I know the saying is it takes a village to raise a child. But for us it is, it takes 10 F1 teams to raise a child.

So much has changed these last months.
Lewis and Brianna started dating during summer break and are now engaged. The wedding will be just before the season starts again. I'll be singing at the reception and when she walks down the aisle. She is in the Mercedes garage right now to support Lewis. I never thought she would be a WAG herself. To be honest I never thought I would be one either.
Jenna moved to Dubai for her work and she is now dating some miljonair over there. He's nice we've met him and they are here now as we are close to Dubai.