Race of Champions

Looking down on my wife, who's laying on the bed, her hair all fanned out over the duvet, her lips a bit swollen from our kissing, my heart overflows with love for her.
I'm pleased to see the bra she is wearing has its clips on the front so I open them and the two parts fall to the side, revealing her perfect, full breasts to me.
"So beautiful." I sigh, before lowering my face to her chest, covering them with kisses and with my tongue I find her sensitive nipples.

I gently suck them in between my lips, relishing the feeling of them hardening. The soft moans that escape her are making my dick hurt, because it's getting even harder.
When I look up I see her head turned to the side so she can see in the mirror how I'm enjoying her breasts and nipples.
My hand runs down her side, over her hip, her thigh until it reaches her womanhood.
I can just feel the heat that radiates from there when my hand comes closer.

She spreads her legs a bit more and I put my hand over the most private part of her body, her leggings feel hot and damp. I know she's so ready for me, but I'm going to take my time. Right now it's about her, not me.
With my lips I leave a trail of kisses down her cute bump, in where I know our little girl is thriving, ok maybe our little boy. I can't help myself but to linger there a bit, trying to put all the love I feel for her and our baby in my kisses.

When I reach the spot where I have my hand, she's trying to rock her hips to get some friction on her sensitive parts I smile, knowing she is just as turned on as I am.
I hook my fingers behind the waist band of the leggings and pull them down I realize she wasn't wearing panties so I get a full vision on her swollen, pink wetness.
"Oh fuck baby, you're so hot." I mumble as I let my hands slide over her thighs, closer to her core.

Her breathing is already getting more and more irregular and I hear her soft whimpers and moans.
I grab her hips and turn her so she has her lower body now turned to the mirror, so she can watch me feast on her.
My hands slide underneath her bum so I can just tilt her hips before I start to place kisses on her thighs.
All I want is to taste her right now, so I let my tongue slide through her folds, I moan as her delicious flavor hit the taste buds on my tongue.

I've never tasted anything more divine than her. She has this amazing feminine scent and flavor which I absolutely love.
When look up I see she is leaning on her elbows, so she can look in the mirror. Her lips slightly parted, her eyes fixated on my head in between her legs.
Very easy I find her little bud of nerves and I know she is extremely sensitive there, so I have to be gentle.
With my tongue I start drawing circles around it, then I write my name over it. It's like I'm putting my tag in her, she's mine and mine alone.

I keep my eyes fixed on her, to see her reaction. She has fallen back by now and her body is squirming while I feast on her. Her juices are flowing richly and I enjoy lapping them up.
I push my tongue inside her, before I put my attention back to her clit.
"Oh Daniel please!" She moans and I know what she wants.

I remove one hand from underneath her and gently push in two fingers. I know exactly what she loves and what will push her over the edge almost instantly.
I don't need my fingers, because it's just as easy with my tongue alone, but I know if I just put a little pressure on her g-spot she will have an even more intense orgasm.
I just hope it won't cause her to get those Braxton Hicks again. But if she says it's fine I believe her.

As my fingers find their way to her g-spot I suck in her clit in between my lips. I see her back arch from the bed, her fingers claw in the sheets and her body starts to shake.
Her juices are now flooding over my fingers and hand when she falls apart and I feel her body clench around my fingers.
"Oh my god Daniel!" She cries out.
Seeing her come like this, feeling her contract around my fingers and hearing the sounds she makes, almost makes me shoot my load in my sweatpants.