Signed, sealed delivered

Blake walks up to us with his iPad in his hands.
"What's up Blake. What's the news?" Daniel asks, I want to get off his lap, but he doesn't let me go.
"I've got somebody on Zoom who wants to talk to you." He turns the iPad and it's Christians face we see on the screen.
"Well that looks relaxing." He says. I'm barely able to hold my laughter, because I think about the last time I spoke to Christian. It was when I was on top of Daniel, filled with his cock.

"Hi Christian, how is your summer break?" I ask him.
"Pretty good, but it's not really a break, we're still working in the factory, making sure we're ready for the second part of the season. How are you doing Daniel? We were pretty shocked when we read your post about your accident."
I really hope Christian isn't calling to tell him the seat is going to somebody else after his accident.
"Getting better everyday. Thanks to this wonderful girl here." Daniel answers and I shake my head.
"I'm going to get us something to drink. Be right back. You guys talk." I get off his lap to step out of the jacuzzi.

I wrap myself in the big towel and put on some flip flops before making my way inside.
"You're one lucky man Daniel." I hear Christian say and I blush.
"I know I am Christian. She's the best thing that ever happened to me."
In the fridge I find the smoothie Michael made this morning for breakfast.
I fill 3 glasses with it, carefully walking back outside.
Blake takes one glass off me, Daniel is still talking to Christian so I put his glass besides him. I then sit down on the edge of the jacuzzi, dangling my legs in the warm water.

"Skylar, good your back. You would want to hear this as well." Christian says and I start to feel a bit nervous. This seat is pretty much the only option for Daniel right now. Especially because he doesn't want to go to a team that is driving in the midfield or even the back, which I understand, he has done that for the last years, since he left Red Bull.
He knows he might not have made the best decision then. But when Max joined Red Bull the entire team revolved around Max. Which was difficult for Daniel to deal with. We have discussed that a while back, he doesn't regret it, because he learned a lot with Renault and McLaren, but it definitely took its toll on him mentally.

"So what is it you want to talk about Christian? It must be important otherwise you wouldn't call during summer break." Daniel asks taking a sip from his smoothie.
"We want you in the seat next to Max next year. We know what you're capable off and we know we would definitely keep competing for the constructors championship with you joining us."
My eyes start to fill with tears of joy.
"So what do you say? Want to come back home to Milton Keynes?" Christian asks with a big smile.
"I would love that definitely. But what about the things you talked about with Skylar?" Daniel means that I told Christian and Helmut that he would be equal to Max.

"We can do that. We want two drivers who are competing for the championship themselves as well as the constructors."
"Sounds good, did you discuss the financial part with Blake yet?" Daniel asks.
"We did yes. I think we're pretty sure you won't be disappointed."
He mentions a number and I gasp. I've never imagined anybody could make that much money.
"Sounds fair yeah. Well I would say that's a deal then. I would love to be back in the Red Bull colors next year." Daniel accepts and the tears start running down my face. He's going home, back to the team where he belongs.

"Amazing, welcome back Daniel. We will arrange a meeting after summer break, but we would like to announce it soon. I realize McLaren hasn't gone public with you leaving yet, but I'll have my PR team contact them. I'll let you enjoy your summer. We will talk soon.
Bye Daniel, oh and Skylar, we might have a job offer for you as well, but we're still working on the details, so I have to get back to you with that."