Private

Hey guys, thanks for sticking with me for so long already. I really appreciate you still reading the story and still voting. Please leave a comment, with how you feel about it so far and if you have any tips or storylines you would like to see, let me know. I might be able to use it.

After the shower when we get Daniel back to bed, he falls asleep instantly.
Me, Michael, Blake and Lewis decide to go the restaurant again. I would love to go for a walk outside, but I'm a bit scared if we'll be recognized and then we will have to explain why we are here walking around and Daniel is not.
So far nobody has discovered it yet, but I have to discuss with Daniel what to do.

"Blake, you called the team right?" I ask him as we sit down with a cup of tea.
"I did yeah, they were shocked, we will have a online meeting in a couple of days to see how he progresses. We still have 2 weeks before Spa, but seeing him today I don't know if he's going to be driving there."
I see Michael shrug, "I wouldn't be too sure. Most of the pain he's feeling now are his muscles. They have had a pretty hard hit, but that will get better over the next couple of days. He's obviously very fit and healthy, so if his lung and head don't get in the way, he might actually be able to race in Spa."

"You're going to work with him in LA when he gets discharged anyways, so I guess it's just a matter of taking it one day at a time and then to see what the doctor at home will say. If he gives him the green light, then what's gonna hold him back?" I guess Michael has a point. It is mostly the muscles and bruising that's causing the pain, but that will get better every day especially when he gets out of here and is able to move around a bit more.

"I do really want to thank you guys, the way you dropped everything and just flew over here, not a lot of people would do that. It shows me how much you really care about Daniel."
Lewis puts his hand on my arm, "not just Daniel, we're here to be there for you just as much as for Daniel. You've made him so incredibly happy and I think I speak for all of us, not just the three of us, but every single person who cares about Dan, that we love you amazing person and we are lucky to be in your life."

"Lewis stop, you're going to make me cry. That's way too sweet." I quickly take a sip of my tea to distract myself. But I get warm inside by his beautiful words.
"He's right though Sky. I'm sure there are also plenty of guys out there who wished they met you first so they might have had a chance with you." Michael makes me blush, I really don't think he's right, but it's still really nice of him to say.
"I highly doubt that, but it doesn't matter. All that matters now is that we can take Daniel to LA and then home." I really hope he is able to move around a bit more when he wakes up later.

"If he gets to leave tomorrow, how are we going to get him out of here without people noticing him. We can't put him on a regular flight. Is there anywhere we can charter a private plane or something?" I ask them and we discuss the options for a while.
"Call Max, he has his own plane, I'm sure he's happy to send it over." Lewis suggests.
"That sounds like a lot to ask though. Maybe he needs it for himself." I don't know if I can ask something like that, but at least we wouldn't have to worry about other people on the flight.

"You should call him. He would want to help." Lewis pushes a bit more and I decide I might as well. He can always say no. I dial Max his number and he is quick to answer.
"Skylar! How is Daniel doing?" Is the first thing he asks.
"He's sore all over, but he has been up and he took a shower earlier. He's sleeping now, because it wore him out. Hopefully they will discharge him tomorrow." I update Max quickly.
"Ah brilliant, will you be coming back to Monaco then?"

"No we will go to LA first, but here's the thing. Can I ask you for a huge favor?" I nibble my lower lip, almost too afraid to ask. 
"Always, ask away."
"Do you need your plane by any chance?" I can't believe I'm asking this.
"I don't, you need it to get him to LA don't you?"
"Well kinda. I mean we haven't made anything public about the accident yet and I don't think it would be a good idea having him on a general flight with a lot of other people." I explain but I don't really have to.
Max quickly replies, "what airport is closest to you? I'll make sure it's waiting for you there when you need it."